Gears Tactics (Xbox Series X / Xbox One)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Rapid turn-based strategy game is set on the planet Sera, 12 years before the first Gears of War
- As defiant soldier Gabe Diaz, you'll rescue and build up your troops on a mission for humanity's survival as you battle the Locust Horde, a rising threat from underground that's led by evil mastermind Ukkon
- Aggressive gameplay keeps you on the edge of your seat as you lock in for fast-paced, turn-based tactical combat against a seemingly unstoppable, swarming enemy
- Huge bosses scale up the battles and will keep you on your toes as you switch up strategies
- Customise your squad and equipment as you upgrade your troops' skills and outfit them with loot collected on missions
Number of Players
- Gears Tactics Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 181 reviewers who responded, 157 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Single Player ONLY. No multi-player- June 23, 2021
Fun game to pass time. If you like games that are strategic you will like this game. The graphics have been upgraded for Series X which is nice. If you're a gears fan you will love it. If you have never played gears it might not be your cup of tea. I initially got it so that I could play it online with friends but after I got it I realized this game is meant for you to play by yourself. So that is kind of bad thing is that you go through all of the missions with multiple characters but you control them all. So if you're looking to buy this to play with someone don't because it's not made that way.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- if you liked XCOM then you're going to like this- December 6, 2020
people are wining and complaining that this game is too hard! its too difficult!. well they havent clearly played the XCOM game. these games are as challenging as they come. these will put your patience and your planing to the test! dont be expecting full on gears of war warfare, this is not that. this is a turn based shooting/planning. i forgot what they're called. but yes it is hard to dominate at first, but the more you play the better gear you get the easier it comes for you. its around 40+ hours to finish so i think it is worth the moneyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Gears Game Ever!!- January 13, 2021
This is the biggest surprise of the year for me. I could not imagine the very first Gears Tactics game released would become one of the best games in the genre. There is nothing negative to say about this game, the story is great, characters are great and most important of all gameplay is excellent. I already finished the story but I just can't put it down, and since the rewards for completing missions post campaign are higher I just keep on playing. The gameplay loop is very addictive and satisfying.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.