Geek Squad Elite TV Service Package
Investing in a new TV is exciting, but can also be daunting. With the Geek Squad Elite TV Service Package you get delivery, professional setup, an insightful tutorial, and wall-mounting of your television. A Geek Squad Agent will perform a network assessment, and get your Smart TV connected.
- Deliver and unbox the TV
- Install the TV on a wall mount or non-mounted stand, depending on what suits your purposes
- Neatly connect the TV to up to 3 devices in your home theatre system
- Dress all the wires with cable ties so they're out of your way and look tidy
- Integrate the TV to your pre-existing network so all the essential components work seamlessly
- Test all functions to ensure the TV and all connected devices are functioning correctly
- Provide an easy-to-follow tutorial on the basic functions of your TV and how to use them
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
Please note: Free delivery does not apply to purchases made online.
How to Prepare for Your On-site Service:
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The Geek Squad Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The Geek Squad Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival
Not included with this service: wire concealment, concealed wire run, stand assembly, audio system set-up, and stone or brick installation (additional charge may be required)
For Geek Squad Services, there is a service charge of $1 per km if our Agents have to travel 50 - 150km from the nearest Best Buy store. Must be paid in-store