Geek Squad Computer In Store Set Up Service (Inc. PC Security Software & Data Transfer)
Web Code: 10246921
You just got a brand new laptop, so what's next? You could spend hours setting up the system, wrangling with settings and software, but here's a far better solution: let a Geek Squad Agent come to the rescue. Visit a Best Buy store, and we'll help set up your computer, install security software and a printer, set up recovery media, and more.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Not sold online
Reserve & Pick Up
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
- Get your new PC set up and working just the way you like it
- Install critical software and operating system updates so your computer will have access to the latest features and security info, including premium internet security software
- Go through the system settings and modify them in order to maximize performance
- Uninstall any pre-installed software you don't need so you'll have less clutter and more hard drive space
- Install your favourite programs so you can keep working and playing the way you're used to
- Install a printer so you can print out documents and photos
- Create recovery media (on USB or DVDs), which will help you restore your system if you run into any major problems
- Transfer data to your new device from up to one existing computer
- 30 days of post set-up online support
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your In-store Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.