Geek Squad Home Theatre Cable Management Service
Not sold online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Install a Sanus in-wall cable management system (ELM-806 only) as far as six feet between the sender and receiver boxes
- Disconnect and reconnect power from your equipment as part of the set-up so you don't have to fiddle with cables afterwards
- Conceal unsightly AV cables using the ELM-806 only
- Service is offered in British Columbia, Calgary and Ontario only
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.How to Prepare for Your On-site Service:
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The Geek Squad Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The Geek Squad Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival
Not included with this service: hardware, installation of other power bridge/power move products (only on the ELM-806 as approved) and installation outside of applicable areas
For Geek Squad in-home services, there’s no charge if your location is within 30 minutes of the nearest Best Buy store. There is a $50 charge for locations 30-60 minutes from the nearest Best Buy store. Areas beyond 60 minutes from the nearest Best Buy store are not available for service. Travel times are based on posted speed limits. Any charges must be paid in-store.
To book a service, please visit a store or contact: 1-800-433-5778
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Cable concealing- August 15, 2017
A BestBuy agent mentioned that Geek squads agents did not only mount TV's but also performed wire concealments . However, upon seeing the TV installed, the wires were tied together hanging from the bottom. Upon asking why the cables were not concealed, the response from the geek squad agent was "geek squad agents are not trained nor authorized to conceal electrical cables behind the walls, and only an electrician is authorized to do such". The Best Buy agent provided false and mis-leading information. Nobody in their right mind would agree to have a TV mounted with cables hanging as this defeats the purpose of mounting a TV in the first place to boost the appearance of your living room. BestBuy offered to send an electrician to install another outlet (expected to get a call in 24 to 48 hours) to conceal the electrical cables behind the TV, but I only realized hours after leaving "how will an additional power outlet behind the TV resolve anything as nothing was mentioned about concealing the HDMI cables??? Overall, cannot really blame the geek squad agents that came over to mount the TV with hanging cables. The Best Buy agent however, pitching the wall mount with cable concealment when there is NO cable concealment is not only a lack of knowledge of what is and what is not offered , but frustrating for anybody that was sold on the fact that the cables WOULD BE concealed with only the TV and soundbar showing when clearly, it is not the case!!!
Not helpful (1)Report