Geek Squad Standard Audio System Set Up In Home Service
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
- Set up your audio/video receiver, as well as perform basic audio levelling if applicable, so your sources work together
- Dress all the wires with cable ties so they're out of your way and look tidy
- Test all functions so operation is seamless, like easily switching between your sources, such as a cable or satellite box and DVD or Blu-ray player
- Set up a 5.1 or 7.2 speaker system
- Demonstrate basic functions and how to use them
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your On-site Service:
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The Geek Squad Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The Geek Squad Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival
Not included with this service: wire concealment and mounting
For Geek Squad Services, there is a service charge of $1 per km if our Agents have to travel 50 - 150km from the nearest Best Buy store. Must be paid in-store