Geek Squad Standard Audio System Set Up In Home Service
Not sold online
Not available for pickup
Sorry, at this time, this product cannot be picked up in-store.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
to return or exchange
Condition: Services, deliveries, and installations are not returnableRead return policy
- Set up your audio/video receiver, as well as perform basic audio levelling if applicable, so your sources work together
- Dress all the wires with cable ties so they're out of your way and look tidy
- Test all functions so operation is seamless, like easily switching between your sources, such as a cable or satellite box and DVD or Blu-ray player
- Set up a 5.1 or 7.2 speaker system
- Demonstrate basic functions and how to use them
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your On-site Service:
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The Geek Squad Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The Geek Squad Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival
Not included with this service: wire concealment and mounting
For Geek Squad in-home services, there’s no charge if your location is within 30 minutes of the nearest Best Buy store. There is a $50 charge for locations 30-60 minutes from the nearest Best Buy store. Areas beyond 60 minutes from the nearest Best Buy store are not available for service. Travel times are based on posted speed limits. Any charges must be paid in-store.