Geek Squad Television ISF Video Calibration Service
Now you've invested time and resources in a sleek new television, it's time to find out what it can do for you. This is where a Geek Squad Agent comes in the picture. We'll fine-tune the canvas that is your display, like adjusting day and night settings, so you get the most nuanced pictures your TV can deliver.
- Calibrate two inputs on your TV using ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) calibration tools and standards to adjust the settings for contrast, backlight, colour, motion processing, brightness and/or noise reduction so you get the best picture quality possible
- Provide results of the calibration
- If applicable, examine and adjust day and night settings per input, or 3D mode on one input in place of day and night settings
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your On-site Service:
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The Geek Squad Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The Geek Squad Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival
Not included with this service: any connection of devices or set-up not pertaining to calibration
For Geek Squad Services, there is a service charge of $1 per km if our Agents have to travel 50 - 150km from the nearest Best Buy store. Must be paid in-store
To book a service, please visit a store or contact: 1-800-433-5778