Geek Squad Television Video Calibration Service
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- Calibrate two inputs on your TV using calibration tools and standards to adjust the settings for contrast, backlight, colour, motion processing, brightness and/or noise reduction so you get the best picture quality possible
- Provide results of the calibration
- If applicable, examine and adjust day and night settings per input, or 3D mode on one input in place of day and night settings
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your On-site Service:
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The Geek Squad Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The Geek Squad Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival
Not included with this service: any connection of devices or set-up not pertaining to calibration
For Geek Squad in-home services, there’s no charge if your location is within 30 minutes of the nearest Best Buy store. There is a $50 charge for locations 30-60 minutes from the nearest Best Buy store. Areas beyond 60 minutes from the nearest Best Buy store are not available for service. Travel times are based on posted speed limits. Any charges must be paid in-store.
To book a service, please visit a store or contact: 1-800-433-5778