Geek Squad Television ISF Video Calibration Service
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Calibrate two inputs on your TV using ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) calibration tools and standards to adjust the settings for contrast, backlight, colour, motion processing, brightness and/or noise reduction so you get the best picture quality possible
- Provide results of the calibration
- If applicable, examine and adjust day and night settings per input, or 3D mode on one input in place of day and night settings
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your On-site Service:
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The Geek Squad Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The Geek Squad Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival
Not included with this service: any connection of devices or set-up not pertaining to calibration
For Geek Squad in-home services, there’s no charge if your location is within 30 minutes of the nearest Best Buy store. There is a $50 charge for locations 30-60 minutes from the nearest Best Buy store. Areas beyond 60 minutes from the nearest Best Buy store are not available for service. Travel times are based on posted speed limits. Any charges must be paid in-store.
To book a service, please visit a store or contact: 1-800-433-5778
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Save your money- August 28, 2020
I recently had my Samsung QLED TV calibrated by The Geek Squad. I was really looking forward to improving an already good image. The process took almost 2 hours and to be honest, it’s no different than the pre-set Movie mode. I go back and forth and it’s hardly noticeable. Don’t bother, save your money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report
- Not worth the wait- July 19, 2020
Just got the BOGO special calibration done when I purchased my LG C9 during boxing week. The two gentleman that came were nice and polite and were being safe. The calibration was a mess tho....I mentioned to them that I watch TV mostly at night....but they calibrated the C9 way too bright ...all the cinema user settings across all HDMI inputs.....I wish I could get a refund. The extra TV they did was on a penny ST60 downstairs and tell you the truth....I’m not sure if it was the windows 7 laptop they were using or the old 2016 calman program....but it ruined my settings as it was way too dim to see. Forget about watching dark scenes....talk about black levels.... I will be phoning Best Buy soon to see if I can get a refund. Just seemed everything was in a hurry.......Save your money ....buy or borrow a wow disk and calibrate the TV yourselfNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (3)Not helpful (0)Report
- Doesn’t work.- November 26, 2019
The software that Best Buy uses from IFC is not capable of calibrating a tv with HDR.Helpful (4)Not helpful (0)Report