GE 24" 48 dB Tall Tub Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (GDT650SMJES) - Slate
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
More cleaning power
- If you're a morsel of caked-on food, clinging to a plate for dear life, then no corner of this tall tub dishwasher is safe for you. The 102 Cleaning Jet System powering the GDT650SMJES brings food-blasting jet-stream coverage to every square inch of the interior, ensuring dishes and glassware are cleaned no matter where they're placed.
- You'll find no safe ground the higher or lower you hide either. With 5 wash levels, the GDT650SMJES is directing the power of that 102 Cleaning Jet System to every corner from every angle inside the dishwasher. That means no more of the "dead zone" nonsense you had on your old dishwasher, where dirty dishes loaded in one spot came out just as dirty as they went in.
- Scrubbing pots and pans is backbreaking drudgery -- unless you pop them in the GDT650SMJES, which sports a cyclone jet for more cleaning power. It makes short work of baked-on and caked-on foods.
- And just in case that wasn't enough, the GDT650SMJES is equipped with a Reversing Quad Blade Wash Arm. This lower level wash arm sports 25 jets of its own, which are sprayed in a reverse direction to further ensure that every item inside the dishwasher is hit from every possible angle.
No more pre-washing, no more post-drying
- Messy dinner? Caked-on sauces? Not in the mood to scrub and rinse every single dish and piece of cutlery before letting your dishwasher take over? No problem. Load and simply select the Stream Prewash option, which loosens tough soils before the full wash cycle begins. No more pre-soaking, pre-washing, or pre-rinsing. Now you can go straight to pre-relaxing, dessert triumphantly in hand.
- When the dishes are done they'll come out drier than ever, thanks to dual turbo-fan drying. Glassware and plastics in particular come out clean, dry, and smudge-free.
Built-in food dispenser
- Usually when you don't pre-rinse your dishes you wind up with dirty water, which means dirty results. But the GDT650SMJES takes care of that problem with the Piranha Hard Food Dispenser, which grinds up food items -- including hard items such as pits and pieces of bone -- before flushing them away down the disposal line, all by way of a removable filter that keeps water clean.
Specialty bottle wash jets
- You can say adios to that twinge of dread you feel when you fill your sport bottle with a nutritional fruit blend. Now, cleaning the inside of that smoothie-coated bottle is no longer a feat of trial-by-fire patience and virtue. Just pop it upside-down on one of the GDT650SMJES's 4 bottle wash tines and walk away. The tines shoot pressurized water straight up inside the bottle for a complete and thorough clean.
Minimalist style, modern design
- Appearance matters. The GDT650SMJES is designed to install seamlessly under the counter and look great in any kitchen. The clean, minimalist lines and sparkling stainless steel finish bring an understated yet sophisticated look.
Quiet and efficient operation
- If you have an open floor plan a noisy dishwasher can turn into your worst enemy, especially when you're trying to watch a movie in the next room. The GDT650SMJES runs at a peaceful 48dB. To put that in context, a casual conversation between two people typically measures around 60dB.
- With the GDT650SMJES, you'll also enjoy greater energy efficiency and lower energy costs, thanks to its ENERGY STAR-qualified design and operation.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- GE Dishwasher
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Doesn't clean well. Some engineering faults.- October 7, 2016
Not sure if my unit was defective. Here's the issues: Pro: Looks No smudges Electronic panel Con: Doesn't clean well. Detergent dispenser has a flimsy design. Complicated controls (will take time to get used to). Press cancel and hold 60 will display, close it. Wait 60 seconds and then reopen. I've had the technicians come 3 times. UpperRack was replaced. Detergent dispenser (twice replaced) Still not cleaning well.. There's still Particles left in glasses, bowls. I tried every setting imaginable. Water temperature is Hot. Too bad.. I'll have to replace this one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Purchased to replace LG lemon bought at Sears- July 12, 2016
Better built and insolated around the unfinished sides. SOOOO quite. 48db and honestly it makes almost no sounds. Solid machine. Really happy with the purchase. Got it on sale for $699, it was a steal!!!!! Love the slate finish! No finger prints!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT APPLIANCE- April 17, 2018
All control work as to be expected. Construction is Solid and well isolated, noise level is quiet compared to the last one... good improvement. Well designed and working well. Only minor problem was the Delivery.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.