GE 3.6 Cu. Ft. Electric Compact Dryer (PSKS333EBWW) - White
*Please Note: Pedestal not included.
Compact, front-load design
- What makes GE's Spacemaker front-load electric dryer so special is its space-saving design. At less than 3ft. high and about 2ft. wide and deep, it's super compact and ideal for smaller homes or cramped laundry rooms. Think: laundry closets.
- If that wasn't enough, it also sports a front-load design, so it's just asking to be stacked on top of a front-load washing machine. What about the controls, you ask? Conveniently located under the door so they'll be at the perfect height.
- Despite its smaller size, it still sports a solid 3.6 cu. ft. capacity that makes it great for one or two people or for those who tend to have mainly lighter laundry loads.
Convenient drying cycles and heat options
- This Spacemaker dryer features 3 drying cycles: Cotton (automatic, regular), Timed (up to 150 minutes), and Quick Fluff, which offers up to 30 minutes without heat. The latter is great for freshening or fluffing up already dry clothing, fabrics, linens, and pillows.
- It also gives you the choice of 3 heat selections so you get the desired results for every load of laundry. Throwing in some delicates? You can easily turn the heat down. Loading some heavy cottons? Go ahead and crank it up.
- GE has designed this model for quiet-by-design operation so that you're not distracted by the sound of tumbling clothes. You'll forget it's even there until it's time to retrieve your fresh-smelling clean clothes.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- GE Electric Dryer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 92 reviewers who responded, 77 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- GE Portable DRYER- February 6, 2021
Just got delivery of this portable dryer model # DSKP333EC6WW, SERIAL # ZR500994C, took it out of box the top of dryer is not aligned (crooked), turn the dryer on the drum is rubbing on something, I had been trying to get someone the phone about this piece of junk I am on hold for hours for 3 different numbers, including Greek squad, hours I have been calling I am still on hold, I didn’t purchase extra insurance because I should not have to, I usually buy my portable dryers from Sears for the 40 years never had a problem when it stopped working it was time for a new one, still on hold on phone, well have to go into store tomorrow.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Super convenient- July 22, 2014
the good stuff: Our home warranty graciously purchased this for us when our old 30 y/o spacesaver died. It's almost as large as a "normal" dryer, looks sturdy and gets the job done. It's quiet enough that it's not that noticeable when it runs. the not so good stuff: it has four wheels set at the bottom. only the front two wheels rotate. It's a pain to try to turn this thing if you intend on moving it around (i do because we live in a condo and space is limited). it suddenly stopped working two days ago. It'll buzz when we press the start button. I believe this is a fluke and doesn't reflect on the whole product line.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- SMALL BUT VERY EFFICIENT- September 18, 2014
I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT AND SPACE IS OFCOURSE SMALL. PLUS THE HOOK UPS FOR WASHER DRYER IN OUR COMPLEX USES ONLY 110VOLT OUTLETS. SO IT WAS HARD TO FIND APPLIANCES THAT ARE WITHIN THE SPECIFICATIONS. MIND YOU THE SPACE COULD ONLY FIT 26 INCHES WIDTH..TIGHT!! AND WE ARE IN CALIFORNIA, NOT EUROPE. HOLA!! I FOUND THIS APPLIANCE ONLINE AND BETHA BY GOLLY WOW- YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! MY LIFE IS EASIER NOW. NO MORE TRIPS TO THE LAUNDRYMAT. MY CLOTHES ARE DRY AND CLEAN. THIS DRYER IS QUIET. IT MAY SEEM SMALL BUT CAN DRY A MEDIUM TO LARGE LOAD. THIS IS MY MIRACLE WORKER!! THANKS GE.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.