GE Profile 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. True Convection Freestanding Electric Range (JCB840EKES) - Slate
- Free-standing electric range can be installed easily from surrounding cabinetry with side panels that have a finished appearance
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity features an impressively large interior allows you to cook multiple dishes for holidays, dinner parties, and everyday
- Glass-ceramic cooktop is made with a specially engineered ceramic glass and is easy to clean
- True European convection means you'll enjoy even cooking results without turning the pan
- Hot surface indicator lights let you know when the element is too hot to touch
- True Temp System manages oven temperatures to ensure accurate, consistent heating and total cooking performance
- Dimensions: 30" width x 47" height x 30" depth
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Range doesn't come with bottom drawer handle.- February 27, 2019
Just bought this range 1 week ago. I like the oven features but think GE cheeped out by not putting a handle on the storage drawer. There was a handle on the previous model and without a handle the drawer is almost useless as you have to grab the drawer on both sides and get your fingers in the slight opening to open it. Drawer desperately needs a handleNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- best for the buck- August 11, 2017
2 high performance elements(3000 Watts each) for anyone looking to get the cooking done quickly without spending too much time in the kitchen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing- December 27, 2017
I expected that the convection oven was better than thisNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.