GE 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. True Convection Freestanding Electric Range (JCB840SKSS) - Stainless Steel
- Free-standing electric range can be installed easily from surrounding cabinetry with side panels that have a finished appearance
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity features an impressively large interior allows you to cook multiple dishes for holidays, dinner parties, and everyday
- Glass-ceramic cooktop is made with a specially engineered ceramic glass and is easy to clean
- True European convection means you'll enjoy even cooking results without turning the pan
- Hot surface indicator lights let you know when the element is too hot to touch
- True Temp System manages oven temperatures to ensure accurate, consistent heating and total cooking performance
- Dimensions: 30" width x 47" height x 30" depth
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Love it!- January 19, 2021
Bought it in 2019, has been serving well so far. No complains, great product quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - May 3, 2019
I bought this to have a matching brand to my fridge but I had to help that along by painting the side panels of a brand new stove gray (the same color as the side panels of the fridge). Why are gray side panels available in the U.S. but not Canada? Fridge panels are gray, stove panels are black~!!! Have you ever heard of OCD? I do like how the stove operates and now it is visually pleasing~!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.