GE 7.2 Cu. Ft Electric Dryer (GTD40EBMKWW) - White
*Please Note: Pedestal not included.
- This electric dryer features a 7.2 cu. ft. capacity for drying large loads and bulky items
- Sensor Dry system dries clothes more evenly thanks to sensors that stop the heating cycle once the clothes have reached the selected dryness level
- Rotary electromechanical controls make it a breeze to set laundry cycles
- 4 heat selections allow you to choose the appropriate temperature for every load of laundry
- Long venting capability delivers solid performance even with multiple turns to get to your exterior vent
- Quick fluff provides ready-to-go results in minutes without heat
- Removable up-front lint filter located at the front of the dryer allows easy access for cleaning
- Width: 73.26cm (26.87"); height: 113.2cm (42.6"); depth: 79.93cm (29.5")
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Horrible- November 8, 2020
The amount of knobs I have broke is unbelievable. The thing has a huge Engineering flaw. The resistance in the timer is too great for the plastic knobs without even a metal insert. I removed literally every knob off my washer and swapped to the timer and over time all have broke aswell. Funny though even the broken/cracked knobs will still work to change the washer settings, because there is no resistance. Not to mention these knobs are not in-stock anywhere in my country and the design of the faceplate makes it hard to swap out to another knob that would normally be compatible. These timer knobs should have been constructed differently.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- GE Sensor Dry, top load dryer- October 16, 2018
Very loud from the beginning. Repairperson thought at first it was the drum, after a new drum then realised the side panel was faulty and was replaced. Eleven months from purchase the machine is acting like there are small explosions, e.g. bangs, making floor vibrate a lot. The third bang was so loud that we thought there was an impact (from unknown source) on exterior wall. (No) it was the GE clothes dryer. Later there was also a screaming sound. Oddly, the service centre in Mexico told us the warranty had run out (before it was even purchased). Really concerned about the function of this expensive machine. Service people are great but do not wish to contact them each year for servicing this machine. I am concern about the quality of this machine.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Noise dryer for sure- April 9, 2019
Just had is a couple of days. Buzzer too loud, and seems to sound off twice or three times before it shuts off. No light which is not great for sure. No MANUAL. They give a basic manual for all makes that really does not suit the model. I just find it is too noisy of a drum as well. My brother bought and did not do his research. This is totally a piece of average that won't last long. Too bad, I enforced for Canadian bought material but did not except this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.