GE 7.2 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer (GTD45EBMKWS) - White
*Please Note: Pedestal not included.
- This electric dryer features a 7.2 cu. ft. capacity for drying large loads and bulky items
- HE Sensor Dry feature delivers optimal results and prevents overdrying thanks to dual thermistors that constantly detect and monitor moisture and temperature levels
- Rotary electromechanical controls make it a breeze to set laundry cycles
- 4 heat selections allow you to choose the appropriate temperature for every load of laundry
- Long venting capability delivers solid performance even with multiple turns to get to your exterior vent
- Extended tumble function continues tumbling clothes without heat after the cycle so that your clothes don't wrinkle or crease
- Width: 73.58cm (27"); height: 113.2cm (42.6"); depth: 79.93cm (29.5")
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not recommended!- February 27, 2018
This dryer dries the clothes well, however there are metal bands on the inside of the dryer drum - in front of the lint trap- which snag clothes. I just had the part replaced last week and the new part is still doing it!! Sometimes it also snags the dryer sheet, rendering it ineffectual at best, and entirely blocking the lint trap at worst. So, clothes are dried, but have holes, snags, and rips. :( We also had problems initially with some incorrect wiring that caused the dryer to run continuously unless it was shut off manually. That has been fixed, but I still intend to return to store. Do not buy this dryer!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Heating Problems- December 16, 2018
This dryer was selected because of its long venting capabilities and they are great, however the dryer runs continuously unless you manually shut it off, so I definitely would not recommend purchasing it.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Door issue.- November 3, 2017
Just bought this dryer and so far it seems to be working well. I do find that the door is poorly designed as I have some difficulty opening it and have to slam the door to close it.