GE 7.4 Cu. Ft Electric Dryer (GTD65EBMKWS) - White
*Please Note: Pedestal not included.
- This electric dryer features a 7.4 cu. ft. capacity, offering lots of room for larger loads and bulky items so you'll spend less time doing laundry
- Cycles include Air Fluff, Antibacterial, Bulky Items, Casuals, Cottons, Delicates, Denims, Energy Saver, My Cycle, Perma Press, Quick Fluff, Speed Dry, Timed Dry, Towels, and Warm Up
- HE Sensor Dry feature delivers optimal results and prevents overdrying thanks to dual thermistors that constantly detect and monitor moisture and temperature levels
- Wrinkle care extended tumble function continues tumbling clothes without heat so that your clothes don't wrinkle or crease
- Damp alert feature offers the convenience of setting an alert to remove certain articles of clothing for hang drying or damp ironing
- eDry option reduces the amount of energy used by decreasing the temperature on select cycles while maintaining optimal performance levels
- ENERGY STAR qualified, the dryer helps conserve natural resources and saves you money on your power bill
- Width: 73.58cm (27"); height: 114.22cm (43"); depth: 76.75cm (28.25")
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cool features but my towels are still damp- December 22, 2020
This is a very modern looking dryer with cool features but it doesn't seem to dry towels very well. It's annoying to not be over to override the sensor that reduces drying time. We end up not getting any energy saving benefits because we run the towels through many cycles to get them dry. Also the lint trap is tiny and in the worst possible spot right where the dryer door is. Often when we open the door lint comes out at us even though we clear the trey before every cycle.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works well- January 16, 2021
I've had this dryer for almost 2 years now. I figured out if I use the timed setting and pick my heat setting the clothes and towels come out dry. The other settings like normal don't seem to run long enough to dry the items. The kint trap is easy to take out and clean. I also but the vacuum inside the lint trap to grab out all the lint as some lint falls back inside. Over all good dryerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Main Board "blew" after 2 weeks- May 3, 2019
Bought this and it was delivered April 6, used it a few (may 5 times) and on the 18th of April it was dead. No lights, nothing. Had to put a service call in, they came on the 26th. Need to order a new board, which is backordered from GE to May 17. I will be over a month without a dryer. So far, NOT IMPRESSED!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.