GE Over-the-Range Microwave Oven - 1.6 Cu. Ft. - Slate
- 12.5" turntable diameter accommodates large plates and dishware
- Large 1.6 cu. ft. capacity allows you cook and defrost larger items with ease
- 10 power levels let you accurately cook any meal as well as defrost frozen foods
- Over-the-range design saves precious counter space in your kitchen
- Integrated exhaust fan with a 300 cu. f.t/min airflow capacity removes fumes that may come from your stovetop
- Use & Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Broke. Lasted 2 years- 7 février 2021
After reading all the previous reviews, I am not even surprised that mine broke down anymore. What a piece of garbage. It's maybe 2 years old? Doesn't GE read reviews of their products? 7 reviews and they all say broke after 2 years. Coincidence? Probably not. Planned obsolescence? Very likely. GE needs to wake up and give everyone that bought this product a discount on their next purchase or just replace it with something better.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but loud fan- 5 mars 2021
I’ve had ours for 8 years, no warranty issues and seems good quality. Our issue is the exhaust fan. Loud and irritating, sucks good as we put in new ducting with it as per the manual and were well under the max length but the pitch just raises your stress level so bad that when you shut it off everyone breathes a sigh of relief. Other than that we really like it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Bought it at Best Buy- 28 février 2017
Good size, easy to install with template included. Not so happy with having to make the decisions for the microwave. Not smart sensor. You must input weights and measures. Popcorn button wants size of package first. Defrost wants time, food type or measurement of weight or mass. Rather complicated and frustrating
Not helpful (0)Report