GE Profile 30" 4-Element Electric Induction Cooktop (PHP9030DJBB) - Black
- 30-inch electric cooktop features 4 induction cooking elements, including an 11-inch, 3700W heating element, great for rapidly boiling water
- Induction cooktop delivers rapid, precise heating with a cool-to-the-touch surface
- Pan Presence with size sensor heats to the size of your pan and turns off when there's no pan there, ensuring you cook efficiently without wasting heat
- Equipped with Sync-Burner capability that allows the two 7-inch, 2500W burners to stay at the same temperature, ideal for evenly heating large cookware or griddles
- Intuitive, front electronic touch controls with 19 power level make selecting accurate cooking temperatures quick and easy
- Melt setting gently melts delicate food without scorching or burning
- Smooth top surface is made from ceramic glass that's easy to clean and maintain, and fits into any kitchen décor
- Built-in hot surface indicator lights let you know when the elements are still hot
- Control Lock function gives you peace of mind that the cooktop is safe from curious little ones
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 577 reviewers who responded, 539 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Quality and beauty in one package- October 31, 2015
I have had this induction range installed for a week. Wow, is this thing amazing. Boil water in under a minute. Instant, and I mean instant, response to temperature changes. The controls are intuitive and placed in the perfect place. I like the bridged burners and the overall layout of the range. The black glass cooktop makes out kitchen look modern, especially compared to our previous coil resistance stovetop. The one drawback I have found so far is that the magnetic sensor built into the burner is a bit too sensitive. We upgraded our pans to a T-Fal set that was induction ready, and the smallest pan is not recognized, and thus the stove turns off.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great cooktop- March 2, 2018
I really love my cooktop. We have been using it for 3 months and haven't had any issues. It looks sleek and was easy to install. The glass top is super easy to clean. We just wipe it down with a damp cloth. Nothing ever burns on it. Cooking on it is really easy. Even if something boils over, we just pick up the pan, wipe the cooktop of and keep cooking. We use it daily and even use cast iron pans and there are no scratches. It heats up really fast, so I can make tea in about a minute. No more waiting five minutes for the pan to heat up like my old glass top electric stove did so cooking is quick and easy. I will only buy conduction cook tops from now on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Value for Induction!- August 5, 2020
I won't cook with anything but induction. It is far superior to electric and, in may ways, gas. I was so happy to have an induction stove put into our recently purchased home. we put this on in which was quite a bit less expensive than the induction stove in our previous home. Although it lacks a couple of the higher-end features, I don't miss them. it is a powerful and intuitive stove. It is far more forgiving on the pot/pan size than my last stove which makes it more versatile for me.I'm so happy to have an induction stove again and this stove delivered everything I love about induction for a lot less than others. GREAT VALUE!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.