GE Spacemaker 3.6 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer (PCKS443EBWW) - White
*Please Note: Pedestal not included.
Compact, front-load design
- What makes GE's Spacemaker front-load electric dryer so special is its space-saving design. At less than 3ft. high and about 2ft. wide and deep, it's super compact and ideal for smaller homes or cramped laundry rooms. Think: laundry closets.
- If that wasn't enough, it also sports a front-load design, so it's just asking to be stacked on top of a front-load washing machine. What about the controls, you ask? Conveniently located under the door so they'll be at the perfect height.
- Despite its smaller size, it still sports a solid 3.6 cu. ft. capacity that makes it great for one or two people or for those who tend to have mainly lighter laundry loads.
Convenient drying cycles and heat options
- This Spacemaker dryer features 4 drying cycles: Cotton (automatic, regular), Perma Press (automatic, regular), Timed, and Quick Dry, which lets you dry 1 or 2 items in record time.
- It also gives you the choice of 4 heat selections so you get the desired results for every load of laundry. Throwing in some delicates? You can easily turn the heat down. Loading some heavy cottons? Go ahead and crank it up.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- GE Electric Dryer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great apartment dryer- September 16, 2020
We've been using these in our 164 unit apartment complex for decades, through various iterations of the model. For apartment living this is a great machine. I see a lot of bad reviews, but I assume those folks are expecting to get the same performance as a full size dryer in a compact model, which is a ridiculous expectation. This model is designed to save space, hence the name, not to out perform. I personally use this model myself, and while it does take longer to dry a load, it does dry well. For apartment living where space is at a premium, this is an excellent option without upgrading to a front load stackable pair.
- Risk of Injury - Please check your wall mount- January 18, 2019
Risk of Injury - Please check your wall mount My wall-mounted GE Spacemaker Dryer fell from the wall during operation. We checked the back and found the metal frame (bracket) hooking the unit to the wall ripped open. I feel fortunate none of my young children and dogs were near when this happened but think this can happen to anyone potentially causing serious injury and worse death of little one. Please use your caution and check your unit periodically. Please send me email if you want to further discuss about this : firstname.lastname@example.org
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not a good buy or experience trying to get it work- June 5, 2019
Bought dryer in early March. Has not worked properly from day 1. GE have replaced almost all parts rather than giving up on trying to fix. It is still not working properly. The repairman has been great every time he has been here but to buy a brand new dryer and it not work still after over 3 months is ridiculous, very frustrating. Also I paid to install the dryer and apparently I am told that if they finally ever give up and just replace it I have to pay to install a new dryer even though dryer has not worked from day 1.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.