George Foreman 75" Non-Stick Grill
- Indoor grill lets you whip up a variety of delicious meals easily and efficiently
- 75-inch cooking surface is large enough to cook two servings at a time which helps you save plenty of time
- Advanced George Tough Non-Stick POFA-free coating has triple the durability and enables a fast and even cooking
- Features a floating hinge for cooking thick food and an adjustable rear foot for a flat or sloped cooking surface
- Drip tray is removable and snugly fits into place with a snap
- Cool touch handles are heat-resistant for a safe handling of the grill while cooking
- Dishwasher-safe grill and drip tray are suitable for machine washing
- Drip Tray
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- 5-Serving George Forman Grill- March 22, 2022
The grill does not make quesadillas like my XL grill that came out many years ago. It now does not do an even cook on edge of tortillas. This was the closest replacement to that one as my other one stopped working. The power button would not come on anymore and stopped heating up. Had it for years. When I make turkey burgers, they stick to the top of the lid when I lift it up. I needed one similar to the XL in width from left to right but this one is not on the same level as the XL one and will not be using it much. Not happy with this purchase, to be honest.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to Use!!- February 2, 2022
Great Product!! Easy to use and does the Job!! Keep up the good work!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.