GermGuardian 4-in-1 Digital Tower UV-C Air Purifier with HEPA Filter - Grey
- Lightweight and compact design is 22" tall and is ideal for rooms up to 153 sq. ft., circulating the room's air more than 4 times per hour
- HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne dust mites, pollen, pet dander, mould, and bacteria as small as 0.3 microns
- Fights Germs: UV-C light helps reduce airborne bacteria, viruses, mold spores* and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds. *Tested with Staphylococcus Albus, and Escherichia Coli, Aspergillus Niger, and Phi-X174
- Activated charcoal filter removes airborne odours for fresher, better-smelling air
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 99 for tobacco smoke, 118 for dust, and 125 for pollen ensures effective operation
- Eight-hour programmable timer and 5 speeds allow you to run the purifier when and how you want
- Digital display panel makes it easy to control the speed, the UV-C, and the timer
- Filter replacement reminder helps you to remember to change the filter every 6 to 8 months depending on use
- AHAM Verified and ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency
- Air Purifier
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- works perfectly- January 21, 2021
living with allergies where there is old rug down and old ceilings was becoming just a complete day of sneezing and coughing and now it has almost stopped. Run this in the general area in most of the day which is a bit larger than size given for this, but it seems to be doing what was supposed to for this whole area and is definitely an expense that will pay for itself over and over in health and breathing. Quite like a bit of white noise but not enough to worry about and would absolutely recommend for anyone with allergies etc.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great Air Purfier - 5/5- March 15, 2021
Got x2 of these Air Purifiers for each rooms especially since Covid is going on it keeps the air fresh and filtered. I've been to Iceland and the air over there is so fresh and different, this Air Purifier feels just like that and your room will always smell nice and easier to breathe. Also has UV-C light which kills all of the germs! It's 5/5 and I always tell all of my friends and family to get an Air Purifier for their places since it's very beneficial!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works well to improve indoor air quality- February 1, 2021
We recently have a new dog and my daughter was having allergy. Bought 2 units from Best Buy home 10 days ago. I moved the 2 units around to different area of the home, sometimes and leave them running for most of the day time (turned off or to low settings 2 or 3 some nights). All of us can definitely feel the difference in the air quality - fresher, cleaner. My girl's allergy also improved. Highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report