GermGuardian AC5600WDLX 3-in-1 Air Purifier with HEPA Filter - White
- HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles such as dust mites, debris, mould spores, pollen, pet dander, and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Pre-filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles to extend the life of the HEPA filter
- Optional ionizer emits negative ions to attract and bind microscopic allergens for easier removal
- Activated charcoal filter reduces common odours from pets, smoking, and cooking
- Effectively purifies the air four times per hour at max speed in small to medium rooms up to 151 sq. ft.
- Three settings--including an ultra-quiet low speed--allow you to customize the speed of the purifier
- Timer with settings up to eight hours let you choose when you want the purifier to run
- Compatible with Guardian filter N which should be replaced every 6-8 months for optimum performance
- Lightweight design and carrying handle makes it easy to move the unit from room to room
- Energy Star certified and CARB compliant to help you save money on energy bills
- Air Purifier
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decently good- February 8, 2021
It is decent, works well, price is a little high for what you're getting but it does a great job fixing my pet rooms musk. It is a tad loud and annoying on any other setting but 1, but it's not as bad as most purifiers. The cover seems cheap and just put together without much care, overall happy with what I got but it was pricey. Would I buy it again? Yes only because it did do a great job fixing the thick air and smell problems but it does have a bunch of petty cons to one great pro plus how easy it was to set it up with the easy setting buttons. Around a foot and a half in height, easy to move into a small corner and doesn't take much space.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brilliant design! This will be their best seller!- August 13, 2021
Brilliant design! This will be their best seller. It blows clean air straight up into the air, which is where it should go! It uses static touch for the buttons, so they will never wear out. It has a timer, if you worry about leaving it on when you leave the house, or just don't want to wear it out. It uses the same filter material as their other filters, so you know it's good. The low setting is great, as it has good air flow, but barely any noise. The middle speed has some noise, but great air flow. The high setting has noise, but is powerful and will clear out the air quickly. Buy this today. Don't look at another model, unless you need a bigger size.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- On the fence...- September 3, 2020
I've had this unit for a few days now and not sold on its effectiveness as of yet. First thing I'll mention is that it's huge, if your looking for something that can fit into smaller spaces and isn't noticeable then this is not the unit for you. I don't really have anywhere to put it so it's sitting on my carpet. Secondly , it's quite loud and I feel it's not doing anything unless it's on the highest level and that is really loud. I haven't really noticed a difference in the air but maybe it takes some days to circulate and what not?! It's too bad it didn't come with a remote control, I think for the price this should have been a no brainer. It's also quote difficult to get replacement filters for this machine. I looked online and couldn't even find them on Amazon , only on the germ guardian website which they have to come from the states, have a high shipping cost and apparently are out of stock quite often. I'm leaning more towards returning this for a model that is a tower style so it can fit in a corner nicely but is also more powerful then this one and includes a remote control for it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report