Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- In the late 13th century, Jin Sakai breaks from his samurai traditions to become the Ghost as he wages an unconventional war to protect his people and reclaim his home, Tsushima Island, from the rampaging Mongol empire led by ruthless general Khotun Khan
- In this open-world action adventure, you’ll explore war-torn Tsushima, the last bastion of defence before the Mongols reach mainland Japan, as you roam vast countrysides and expansive terrain
- Along the way, you'll encounter a variety of characters (including old friends and surprising new allies), discover ancient landmarks, and unveil the hidden beauty of the island
- Battle opponents with your katana as a samurai warrior, master the bow to eliminate threats in the distance, and learn the elements of stealth to confuse, disorient, and ambush your enemies through surprise attacks
- Compatible with DualShock 4 wireless controllers
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2133 reviewers who responded, 2103 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This is GOTY 2020- 22 novembre 2020
Before I actually played Ghost of Tsushima, thought it would be just a normal game, I was wrong. This game is moving art, the combat is excellent, the writing is amazing, and so many other things that make this game a masterpiece. WELL DONE SUCKERPUNCH. Even though it's a bit of a downgrade from the E3 gameplay, it's still look's gorgous. That's not even the end, Suckerpunch even added a free DLC and listened to player feedback, added NG+, and almost remove all the bugs. WOW, such a great company! If Sony give's Suckerpunch a better budget this time for the sequal, I'm sure it'll be the best looking game ever. 20/10, masterpiece.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing game! It’s a must buy for your collection!- 29 août 2020
One of the most beautiful games ever made and after a bunch of hours of gameplay I still have not had one single hitch or hiccup. I am constantly stopping to take screenshots, it’s just beautiful in every direction you look! The story and characters are great and it even made me want to learn more about that period in history! This game is so good that I’m going to be sad when I do finally finish it. Oh, and also the load times when you fast travel in the game are about 6-8 seconds! I have no idea how they achieved this but it really feels like a next-gen game in so many ways. I can’t recommend this game highly enough.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as good as CBD for stress relief- 9 octobre 2020
Playing GoT honestly gave me a seriously needed emotional outlet. I rarely feel connected to any game I play, but there is something about Tsushima that I've not found in a game before. Perhaps it is all of this covid stress that I am experiencing that has caused me to reflect so deeply latley and therefore relate to the desperate feel of the game, but GoT has swallowed me whole, and frankly, as dumb as it sounds, I dont want to come out for a while yet. If you're looking for a story to get lost in, beautiful scenes that you can just stop and stare at for 20 minutes at a time, and a familiar connection to the desperate world around you, drop 60$ and get this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.