Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Ultimate Edition (Switch)
- Switch between Giana's two personalities to unlock her unique abilities--you'll need to play as both sides if you want to survive her dreams
- Explore 23 levels across 3 distinct worlds
- Battle the gigantic creatures from Giana's nightmares in order to survive
- Intuitive controls and smooth gameplay help you beat the trials ahead
- Collect gems, find secret locations, and solve puzzles to move through the changing worlds
- Hardcore and Über Hardcore modes await any player who has mastered the game and wants some more
- Remixed "easy" mode for all levels and bosses makes it easier for casual gamers to survive
- Sunning visuals and legendary soundtrack add to the immersive experience
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 42 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
- From a Super Mario rip-off to a great Platformer- August 10, 2019
The story of this game dates back to the commodore 64 and the intent of making a super mario type of game for the system. The original game debuted back on the commodore 64 and was a rip-off of the original Super Mario from the NES, the game was later re-mastered and given a new life and audience on newer consoles. The gameplay is simple, you play 2 sisters and each one can access the world on a different way, so collect those stars and reach the end of the level, old school style.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Action Platformer- July 14, 2019
All in all, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Owltimate Edition is a well-made and enjoyable platformer. It doesn't break the mold, but it does what it does very well. It's easy to pick up and a lot of fun to play. There are some minor flaws here and there, but nothing really drags down the game. If you're a fan of old-school platformers, then you'll likely enjoy Giana Sisters. It's not quite on par with some of the greats, but it's a comfortable and fun romp for players of all ages.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must have Title for the switch- October 2, 2020
Fun game, with great graphics, music and bosses. There's 2 dimensions to a level & both looks great ( darker side/ light).By now you know Giana sisters inspired Mario Bros so what's not to like. This game came out for the Wii U but this one is the complete edition with added levels & a more complete story with visuals. Before it becomes a rarity if you can snatch it for the switch, i say don't think twice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.