Global 7" Santoku Knife (71G80)
Sold out online
- Hand forged of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel and ice tempered to Rockwell C56 - 58, which holds a razor sharp edge and resists corrosion
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Prominent quarter-inch edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention
- Stainless-steel hollow handles are perfectly balanced to offset the weight of each blade and textured, providing an excellent grip and balance in the hand.
- Iconic dots on the knife’s handle represent the seven virtues of Bushido from the traditional Japanese Samurai code of honour
- Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced
- Made in Japan
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Fine cooking tool- January 22, 2016
A good value priced Japanese steel knife. A well-balanced one piece blade that is sharp with a nice light-weight feel and a tapered thin edge for delicate slicing. The handle appears perforated in pictures but is actually nub etched so it's easy to clean.
Not helpful (0)Report