GoPro 3-Way Camera Grip/Arm/Tripod (AFAEM-001)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Supports all GoPro models
- Features 3 leg sections when used as a tripod
- Durable construction made of polycarbonate
- Maximum height of 20 inches, collapsed height of 7.5 inches, and weighs 0.3 kilograms
- Triple function accessory can be used as a camera grip, extension arm, or tripod
- Ideal for capturing POV footage and selfies, follow cam, static tripod shots, and more
- The folding arm lets you capture selfies without the mount appearing in the shot
- Folding arm's 3-way adjustability enables a variety of camera angles
- Detachable handle can be used as a lightweight camera grip
- Stored inside the handle is a small tripod that can be removed and used on its own or combined with the handle
- Waterproof design works in and out of water
- Extension Arm
- Grip: Tripod: Thumb Screw
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2457 reviewers who responded, 2322 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great with the package deal!- April 8, 2017
Got this item free with the purchase of the Hero5. Used it for a week while in Mexico with no problems. It does mention in the description that the item is not waterproof however I did use it in salt water and pool water for a week with no issues. The included feet that fit in the handle is a nice touch though I did not have a use for them yet. The nice thing with this item is that you have the option to adjust the angle at multiple points making it easy to avoid getting the arm in the camera for most shots. The regular item price around $70 is a bit over priced in my opinion but when it comes down to functionality I have no complaints.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- best selfie tool for your gopro- June 15, 2014
all in one mount that can be used in three different ways. With a three part arm, you can detach the top section as a simple grip; extend it into an adjustable arm; or lock it into a tripod. The tripod section collapses down and stores in the handle, and can either be attached to the base of the 3-way mount, or used on its own with the GoPro. The arm extends to 20” (50.8cm), collapses down to 7.5” (19cm). Since it's waterproof, it can be used in wet conditions too. With the multiple different applications, it can take the place of a handful of other accessories, making it the only thing you need to take out with you on your adventures.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly Versatile- June 21, 2014
This was purchased prior to a vacation that I knew I would be doing some snorkeling. Surpassed my expectations. The unit is surprisingly stable, yet easy to adjust, even while in the water. It provided the perfect amount of extension to explore area where I could not fit. Also, it provided a means to get closer to less human-curious sea life. The tripod was also used for time-lapse photography. In this case, shorter lengths proved more useful. The unit is tall compared to its tripod base, and therefore tends to wobble in the breeze when fully extended. Lets face it, it could also be named the "GoPro Selfie Enabler", but I vow not to explore this usage case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.