GoPro Blue Water Dive Filter for Super Suit
Sold out online
- Designed for use with the Super Suit housing for HERO5 Black (each sold separately)
- Provides color correction while capturing footage in blue-tinted water at depths of 5 to 21m (15 to 70ft)
- Red color is ideal for tropical salt water
- Constructed of scratch-resistant, optical-grade glass for durability and image clarity
- Includes a microfiber bag and tether
- 1 x Blue Water Dive Filter (for Super Suit)
- 1 x Microfibre Bag
- 1 x Tether
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not changing the picture- August 15, 2020
Used this while scuba diving in Maui and Jamaica. Didn't see any major difference in the color quality when watching it later on. I used it in 2 different oceans and saw no difference, maybe someone else sees something I didn't.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- need options- April 11, 2017
not a lot of bang for the buck. ideally would have interchangeable colours for different depths. didn't work as well in anything deeper than 60 ft or less than 30.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Buy it on sale!- January 20, 2018
On sale this is a pretty good deal. There is a noticble difference with and without the filter. It needs a better retention system beside relying on it to stay in place.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- must have accessory for open water shallow shots- January 12, 2018
excellent filter that gave my reef shots the pop that wows. the raw footage from my go pro needed no work in photoshop amazing!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Filter seems fine- December 13, 2016
I prefer a Flip style filter and did not like how this one snapped on. Color seemed correct though for Northern CaliforniaYes, I would recommend this to a friend.