GoPro Gooseneck (ACMFN-001)
- Bendable neck allows you to adjust your camera angles to capture unique perspectives and perfect camera shots
- Pair with any GoPro mount with quick-release base including Suction Cup, Jaws: Flex Clamp, Curved + Flat Adhesive Mounts and more
- Use on its own as a hand-held camera grip for more freedom of movement
- Expand your range by joining multiple goosenecks together for longer length and added flexibility
- Capture hard-to-reach shots like around corners or over obstacles
- Compatible with all GoPro cameras
- Measures 8" (20.3cm)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 104 reviewers who responded, 100 would recommend this product.
- I wish this had a standard two tab mount point- January 8, 2016
This 8" inch gooseneck is handy especially when you consider the cost of GoPro The Clamp. The biggest downside to the product is that the bottom mounting point [to attach whatever product (i.e. a snowboard, kayak, mountain bike, etc.) you want your GoPro to be recording on] is a quick release buckle, so you always have to make sure you are attaching to a quick release mount. GoPro should have built this with a standard two tab interface to attach to other GoPro mounts using the GoPro screws.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in a pinch- September 16, 2015
Didn't have the time to figure out how to extend my helmet mount to focus on the helmeted subject with solid rods, so had to pick this baby up and use it as an extension arm. Did the job ok. Word of caution, if you are doing any kind of jumping, landing, or anything that may put an upward or downward force on the arm, it will bend and mess up the shot. It is made to bend, and that it does well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Handle!- August 16, 2015
The handle makes it much easier when using the Hero pro series camera. I've also used it as a one legged tripod. The handle held up rather nicely. What I really like is having it on the camera and just walking along with the camera running. No one knows what your doing and you get some amazing shots with it this way. I think I do enjoy it quite well!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.