GoPro Smart Remote (ARMTE-002)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Offers full control of all camera functions, including shutter, on/off, and settings
- Settings/Tag button allows you to quickly adjust settings or mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag (for the HERO4 cameras only)
- Up to 180m (600ft.) range in optimal conditions
- Allows you to control up to 50 cameras at a time
- Sturdy design is wearable, mountable, and waterproof to 10m (33ft.)
- Forty percent more battery capacity compared to the Wi-Fi Remote
- Built-in LCD mirrors your camera’s screen for quick confirmation of camera functions and settings
- Includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to gear
- Protective Lens
- HERO Port Cover
- Quick Release Buckle
- Thumb Screw
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1506 reviewers who responded, 1397 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- GO Get this camera.- March 27, 2016
Everything is great about this GOPRO. Top of the line till the next one is out. Only complaint is needs to have a longer battery life. I have 3 battery's for it and never fails it will die in the middle of a ride. Have to stop and change battery's. Other than that, it is easy to use. Software is easy to use after some learning curve. All in all i would get it again. If you want a GoPro. Get this model if you can afford it. 4K is cool. I use it on the 1080P now mainly as the battery is really small for 4K. But it looks great. Great low light too. I now have this in my car even for all driving just in case it records an accident or im in one. hope not. Enjoy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey option, but it just works- November 18, 2017
I only have a single GoPro Hero 5, so no complex multi-cam setup. Pairing was fast and easy. I haven’t used it yet, but it was purchased to remote control the GPH5 when mounted on the tower on my boat. This way driver doesn’t have to go hit the button. I like that it is rechargeable, waterproof and allows full control of settings. I could use the app, but WiFi sucks the battery on the GPH5 and the phone isn’t as waterproof or rugged. Also, this can be used by the person behind the boat to easily tag highlights to make it easier to find the cool spots in the clip later. Looking forward to putting it to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another must have accessory- January 1, 2019
Another great product from Gopro! Came in real handy while snorkeling in the Caribbean. Also useful for when my 6 black is mounted on a long pole or to my shoulder and I dont want to keep repeating "gopro start video, gopro stop video...or gopro take photo" with voice command... like amongst crowds , or in an ancient church! Besides, the voice command... although works great!! Is FAR from ideal when there's ambient noise around you. Sooo... THIS thing is super easy to use...easily switch between video or photo modes with the tap of the button on the remote. I just wish the battery lasted a wee bit longer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.