GoPro The Frame 2.0 (ANDFR-301)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Ultra-compact, low profile mounting thanks to a sleek minimalist design
- Open design grants unimpeded access to the camera's mic optimal audio capture during low-speed activities
- Full time access to all camera Micro HDMI and USB ports for easy data offload, live-feed video and charging
- Integrated latch makes removing your GoPro quick and easy
- Extendable arm allows you to conveniently attach an LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac (sold separately)
- Includes a glass protective lens that fits over the camera lens to guard it from scratches, dirt and debris
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 368 reviewers who responded, 358 would recommend this product.
- Great mounting option- September 5, 2016
I use this frame mount often when using my GoPro Hero 4 Black edition in the car with the suction mount. It allows the microphones on the camera to pick up the sound clearly without being muffled. The protective lens is great so I don't have to worry about the cameras build in lens getting damaged. Only problem I have encountered with this mount is it can be susceptible to cracking at the locking mechanism over time of removing and reinstalling the camera into it. Other than that I really enjoy this mount over the others. Its not water proof obviously so as long as the camera is not going to be exposed to that element it is a solid option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great item [But Fragile]- February 4, 2015
Now don’t get me wrong this a great mount and the sound is way better then what you get from the underwater housing even with the open back panel. But it is a little fragile and when changing the battery or just removing the GoPro out of the housing one does need to take care as not to brake it. This is great housing for tripods and stationary mounts. I would just be a little mindful of the thin plastic parts near the clip. Once your GoPro is clipped in it is safe and no threat of the housing breaking. Now this says that it is for the GoPro 3 and 3+ but this fits my GoPro 4 just fine. If you are looking for great sound and stationary housing then pick it up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- love it!- May 24, 2015
this frame is Good. Even though its plastic it's still strong if you use it correctly this will not break on you... Very Simple to use! if you have a back pack or the screen add on all you have to do use fold out the metal lip out to hold the go pro from fall through the back the the frame fits tight so your go pro will not fall also the added lens protector is perfect. over all its good I got it for a great deal when it was on sale and I've also had reward point so the frame did not dent my bank at all. To pay the full price of this I think it is way over priced but if you must have its then you must that's the reason you got the Go Pro line and not other brand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.