Goal Zero Light-a-Life LED Light (345-24001)
Available online only
- Bright, low power 3W LED light offers soft light for a campsite, backyard barbecue, or anywhere else you need illumination
- You can chain up to 8 Light-A-Life lights together for maximum coverage (additional lights sold separately)
- 9-foot extension cord and patented carabiner lets you hook the light virtually anywhere, whether it's the inside of your tent or on the clothesline in your backyard
- Weather-resistant design means you can use the light outdoors, even when it starts to rain
- Ideal for use with a solar power source, this light can be quickly and sustainably charged with a Goal Zero Solar Power Pack (sold separately)
- 12V power port allows you to charge the light in the cigarette lighter of your car
- The Goal Zero LAL 12-volt bulb is rated for 20,000 hours of use and is not suited for a 110-volt socket
- 1 x Light-Life 3Watt LED Light
- 1x 12V Male Cigarette Adapter
- 19 Inches Cord & Patented Carabiner
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 50 would recommend this product.
- Love these lights!- April 4, 2013
I have 5 of the lights that I run off the Escape to to light up a 10 x 10 pop-up canopy at night for 2-4 hours (depending on the season). I need good light as I draw live portraits! I can use the battery for 2 nights. Usually I just charge it up with the solar panel during the day. At first I bought the lights for events that do not provide electricity, so I could stay open later. Then I realized the solar system is easier to carry, easier to use, easier to set up than all the electrical lamps, cords, bulbs and power strips I used before. Now I use my lights even when I have AC power provided, which makes it so simple to keep the Escape charged by just plugging it in!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love these lights- August 14, 2013
These lights are great, I use them while camping,(so much better and eaiser than camp lanterns)I've used them in the back yard for parties, tailgatting, and power outages at home. I can't think of a reason not to have them, unless you like the dark. I can light up the majority of the living space in my house with three lights strung together, camping I can light up the tent, cooking and eating area with ease. They provide enough light to do what you need without lighting the entire camp site. Need more light just string more together. I recommend them to all my friends, even just to use when the power goes out if that is all the use you get from them you can't go wrong.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best LED Lamp in the World- April 28, 2014
The Light-a-Life product, in my opinion, is the best value product GZERO makes. It might also be the best value and best designed LED light anywhere, of this category (lamp), period. I am a high end LED flashlight junkie, this is an expensive habit. You get what you pay for. But, in the LED ambient and lamp category I think LED products are pretty much junk and the light temperature is very annoying and not relaxing, until now. I don't know how GZERO made the Light-a-Life almost so perfect, and only for $39, but they did. I give it 8 stars out of 5. I would give it 10 stars out of 5 if they made a plug-in adapter to dim the light when all that 270 lumens aren't needed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.