Goal Zero Sherpa 100 Power Bank
Available online only
- 94.72Wh power bank with integrated 100W AC lets you refuel anywhere without an outlet
- 2 high-speed 60W USB-C ports rapidly repower laptops, phones, and more while on the go
- Qi wireless charging with 2.4A USB for wickedly quick, convenient charging without a cord
- OLED display allows you to check power in and out, get specific port info, and set roles for ports as needed
- Delivers power to battery-hungry devices like laptops, cameras, phones, tablets, and more
- Includes 4 rugged cables - Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C, and USB-C to USB-C for maximum capabilities
Power Pack Input
Power Pack Output
- Sherpa 100 Powerbank with Qi Charge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Goal Zero!- October 10, 2020
Really worth it for its price. Light weight and really portable for the amount of power it gives.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Excellent Product- September 4, 2020
It is pretty expensive compared to many other portable chargers but it's extremely flexible in that this has multiple ports from 8mm input, 2 USB Type C input/outputs, 2 USB Type A outputs, a 100 watt 110 volt modified sine wave inverter and Qi wireless charging on top which can all be used simultaneously with pass through charging. With the correct cable, the 8mm port can charge the Sherpa from solar, car charger, or wall outlet with input up to 50 watts. I charge it with solar and just make sure to use a solar panel with an open circuit voltage of 22 volts or less. You can also charge with the USB Type C ports, input/output up to 60 watts each. Use a laptop or power delivery type C charger for fastest charging from 0 to 100% in about 2.5 hours. USB type A ports are like any other portable charger at 5 volts and 2.4 amps each. I don't have a phone with wireless charging so haven't used the Qi feature. If the power inverter is used, once the unit warms up there will be a cooling fan noise that kicks in and is kind of loud. Also, if solar charging make sure to keep the Sherpa out of the sun, otherwise it will overheat and stop charging until you power cycle which is inconvenient if left unattended to charge. The display occasionally started showing some white streaks after 6 months of ownership, not quite sure why but other than that everything still works as intended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Great Power Bank!- July 31, 2020
I love this power bank. I don't have to worry if my cellphone gets low battery. I could also re-charge my laptop with this. Very useful during Hiking, camping, and travelling..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)