Google Chromecast Ultra
- Delivers all your favourite features from Chromecast, while adding quicker processing speeds and up to staggering 4K UHD and HDR picture quality
- Offers a super quick and easy way to enjoy immersive 4K video and more on your TV; use your mobile device as a remote to stream content to your TV set (texting or calling won't interrupt your streaming)
- Allows you to easily navigate a whole world of entertainment all from your smartphone or tablet; just tap the Cast button in your favourite Cast-enabled app to display content on your TV
- Even if you don't have a 4K TV, it provides the best possible picture quality for your TV
- Delivers faster streaming speeds and more reliable connectivity; includes an integrated Ethernet adapter as an option in case of slow Wi-Fi connections
- Setup is easy; just plug it into a wall socket and your TV, visit chromecast.com/setup, connect your mobile device to your TV's Wi-Fi network, and start streaming content
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks
- *4K- or HDR-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are needed to view content in 4K or HDR
- Chromecast Ultra
- Power Cable
- Power Adapter with Ethernet Port
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27794 reviewers who responded, 26297 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not perfect but I LOVE IT- May 14, 2016
I got cable but don't want to pay Comcast an extra $20.00/month for a second cable box in my room. For streaming live TV - It's okay for the news and such but NOT for a basketball game. For streaming Games - meh (quite laggy). For streaming movies - it's pretty good! It's not perfect, but for THIRTY-SOMETHING DOLLARS without any subscription - it is awesome. I normally use it in bed while doing some web surfing on one tab or doing some work on a spreadsheet (viewing it on my laptop screen) while chrome casting another tab to my widescreen TV. I normally cast from xfinity.tv, vudu (digital copies of my purchased blu rays), hbo go or kissanime.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy setup- May 14, 2018
Received fast. Setup was super fast and easy. Casting and mirroring worked perfect the 1st day. But then the 2nd day, casting worked but mirroring didn't. Then the 3rd day neither worked. So I researched the internet and the 1st and easiest solution was to unplug my modem and router for a minute and let them reboot. And it worked !!! I was thrilled such a simple fix actually worked. And it's been working great ever since. Sometimes I have to leave the tv and go do something in another room for a few minutes so I switch to the Chromecast to put very nice pictures on the screen. So when I walk past the tv again it's always a different picture.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great device but not needed for newer tvs- February 9, 2016
This is a great device and its really nice especially for older tvs made before the last year or two of the smart tv era. Its very useful for tvs in your house that you would rather not pay a cable company for another tv card. I like launching apps and seeing google hangouts on the screen a lot. My only gripe at all would be that you can't launch more than 1 app at once, meaning if you are listening to spotify and you launch say the photos, you can't listen in the background. This is where the old pc hooked up to the tv still wins. But its very convenient to just connect to the tv with say youtube your spotify. Overall a great product though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.