Google Nest Audio Smart Speaker - Sand
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
All about the sound
- Woofer, tweeter, and tuning software deliver powerful audio to fill the room with crisp vocals and powerful bass
- 75% louder than the original Google Home, with 50% stronger bass
- With adaptive sound, Nest Audio adapts to your environment so that whatever you're listening to sounds richer and clearer
- Play your favourite music, podcasts, and audiobooks from the streaming services you use most
- Say "Hey Google" to access a world of content, as well as play, pause, skip tracks, and adjust the volume
- Create a whole-home audio system with additional Nest speakers and displays, Chromecast-enabled devices, or other compatible speakers (all sold separately)
- Control it all with your voice, the Google Home app, or your Nest displays
Your smart home assistant
- With built-in Google Assistant, get useful information about the weather, the news, the latest sports scores, and much more
- Turn on the lights, turn up the heat, and control other useful things around your smart home with your voice (compatible smart devices required; sold separately)
- Make calls with Google Duo (note: both you and the person you're calling must have a Google Duo account)
Even more features
- Privacy controls let you delete your Google Assistant history with ease or turn off the mic via a switch on the back
- Family-friendly features include parental controls, filters, and Downtime mode, which helps your family disconnect from technology during dinner, bedtime, or special moments
- Enclosure is thoughtfully designed with 70% recycled plastic
- With a Nest Aware subscription (sold separately), Nest Audio can detect unusual sounds (like glass breaking or your smoke alarm going off) and send you alerts while you're away
Note: Nest Audio requires Wi-Fi, a nearby electrical outlet, a Google Account, and a compatible mobile device
- Google Nest Audio
- Power Adapter And Cable
- Documentation Bundle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 87 reviewers who responded, 69 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's ok, but...- October 26, 2020
These have surprisingly good sound quality for their pint-size footprint, but if you want to use them for TV audio, you are out of luck. For some reason, Google Chromecast with Google TV will not play TV sound through Google Nest Audio speakers. A dumb workaround is to pair your TV with Google Nest speakers via Bluetooth, but Bluetooth latency adds about 1-2 second delay making audio out of sync with the video. Even after compensating by maxing-out the delay on my TV to 120ms, the audio was still lagging behind the video. Too bad!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Not a Home Max...- March 12, 2021
But, I really love this new rendition of intelligent audio from Google/Nest. Officially since decommissioning the Home Max, Google suggests "pairing two together for an immersive sound experience"; however, IMO these speakers are not quite as powerful as my Home Max. I also miss the capability to to have the Aux-In for external audio sources. With that said, these speakers are more than capable of holding their own, amongst your current audio setup! I have mine paired together with other Nest speakers and they add a richness and immersion that indulges my audiophilia (©)_(©)Get them, pair them, group them and then "Hey Google, turn it up!"Cheers, AbeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs software improvements- May 10, 2021
Sound quality is good, but there is no seperate volume control for the alert tones or assistant voice. This leads to extremely loud tones if you have media volume turned up, way louder than it should be. Also seems to have issues maintaining Bluetooth connections, will go into a cycle of connecting and disconnecting; also playing a very loud connection/disconnection tone. Has to be unplugged at least once a day to get it to work correctly. Would like to see these issues improve before purchasing another speaker to use in another roomNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.