Google Nest Cam IQ Wi-Fi Indoor 1080p IP Camera - White
- Person alerts: The camera is smart enough to tell the difference between a person and a thing, and can alert you if needed
- Super sight: The sensor provides extra clear video through 4K resolution, 12x digital zoom, and High Dynamic Range (HDR), so you can automatically zoom in and track intruders
- HD Talk and Listen: Enjoy seamless conversations
- 24/7 live video: See a 130-degree view in clear 1080p HD, day or night
- 3-hour snapshot history: See what's happened recently through the Nest app, even if you missed an alert
- Convenient voice controls: Works with Google Assistant for convenient voice controls.
- Simple DIY installation: Just plug it in and download the Nest app – no hub required
- Nest Aware cloud storage: 30-day free trial of Nest Aware cloud storage included (limited to one per home); if you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. Add a Nest Aware subscription for all your Nest cameras, speakers, and displays so you can get more video history and alerts that matter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 37 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not great...- August 6, 2017
This is my first try of a nest cam. I had previously tried a Canary and had huge problems with false notifications. This new nest cam IQ promises it won't detect light changes and that it'll detect people. It is may be slightly better, but it detects balls as people and still gives false notifications based on light changes 6 times a day. The app is TERRIBLE. Trying to view your feed is slow, trying to find a saved clip is impossible. Trying to use time lapse feature is impossible. Trying to navigate to a specific time is so difficult. Based on reviewers saying this product is so much better than the competition...I think I'll wait for another few years for these companies to make a decent product.
Not helpful (0)Report
- WOW! Did not disappoint!- January 23, 2018
I had my Nest Cam IQ indoor up and running within 5 minutes of removing it from the package. Two weeks later while I was away in Europe I really got to test the Nest Cam IQ features and WOW!! The picture quality, notifications and zone alert features really put my mind at peace that my pets were doing well. The most powerful feature is the ability to review uploaded video for any day by the hour, minute etc... Now I can tell if the pet sitter came in when she was suppose to ... If the pets were misbehaving or if my family members/friends were sitting on my couch with their shoes on and drinking my beers....Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced for what you get.- January 22, 2018
Purchased this to use as a security camera and planned to use it without the nest aware subscription. I can tell you without the subscription the camera does not do a good job of detecting motion or faces. If your paying for the subscription the camera works very welll. I only know because Nest Aware comes with a free one month subscription. The video quality is very good, the two way communication does not work very well as their is a long delay. The camera is supposed to have three hours of recording without the subscription, but it doesn consistently record movement or recognize faces. It also seems like they could have included a wall mount base for the price. The regular nest camera comes with one, but the higher priced IQ camera doesn't. There are aftermarket wall mounts, but they are incredibly overpriced.
Not helpful (0)Report