Google Nest Doorbell (Wired) Wi-Fi Video Doorbell - Black/White
Available to ship
- Google Nest doorbell combines the convenience of a video doorbell with the intelligence and high image quality of a Google Nest Cam
- Provides a live view of your front door and sends you a mobile alert when someone approaches, rings the doorbell, or leaves a package
- Smart technology is intelligent enough to tell the difference between a person and a thing; with a Nest Aware subscription (not included), Google Nest doorbell can even tell you if the visitor is someone you know or a complete stranger
- HD video with HDR imaging and night vision mean you can enjoy bright and clear video day or night, even in challenging lighting conditions
- 160-degree field of view and 4:3 aspect ratio ensure you can see visitors head to toe from close range, as well as packages on the ground
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth mean you can check in anytime from anywhere, and even view a 3-hour snapshot history to see what you missed
- HD Talk and Listen feature lets you have a loud-and-clear conversation with a doorstep visitor even if you're not at home
- Quick Response feature lets you respond to visitors with convenient pre-recorded messages
- Works with Google Assistant for convenient voice controls
- Note: Google Nest doorbell requires an existing wired doorbell and chime, as well as 16V AC to 24V AC power and a 10VA transformer; mobile alerts, video streaming, and video recording require working internet and Wi-Fi
- 30-day free trial of Nest Aware cloud storage included (limited to one per home); if you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage
- Add a Nest Aware subscription for all your Nest cameras, speakers, and displays so you can get more video history and alerts that matter
- Google Nest Doorbell (Wired)
- Chime Connector
- 15° Wedge
- Release Tool
- Masonry Drill Bit
- Window Decal
- Wall Plate
- Extension Wires
- Wall Anchors
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8492 reviewers who responded, 8117 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No good in Canada- January 16, 2022
This thing has an operating Temp down to -20°C at -22°C it will just shut down. So if you are anywhere where the temp drops below -20°C this camera is not for you. Also below 0°C the battery will no longer charge. The camera runs on battery all the time even when wired. The wired portion is just to slow charge the battery. However below 0°C the build in lithium battery will not charge. So you slowly drain the battery even when the camera is wired and once the battery is drained it shuts off and you have to bring the camera back inside, warm up and charge. Google should not sell this doorbell camera in Canada the way it's designed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Notifications- December 18, 2020
Very disappointed with this as a notifications. Went for a walk, it sent a notification familiar face (my name). 52 minutes later returns home no notifications. If it does not notify any new notifications for 52 plus minutes what is the point. My wife came home (familiar face) notifications. 11 minutes a parcel left at door step. No notifications. They are both recorded but I bought this to get notifications. Without familiar face notifications what is the point. Maybe I should turn off familiar face altogether. Very very disappointed with this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Disappointed- July 3, 2020
This Video Doorbell was more complicated than they say. Had to purchase a new transformer. Their support people didn't help at all. Video notifications are always delayed by at least a couple of seconds. Once the trial period is over, it records snapshots - not video. Being Live shows video, but for a few seconds. Disappointed. Almost forced to buy their subscription, if you want to see anything as it happened, such as a theft. When I researched this, it said $5/month of $50/year. NOT, Canada pays $8/mth or $8/year.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (14)Report
- Works Great!- August 7, 2020
We bought this to attempt to see who was playing ding dong ditch in our neighborhood. We haven’t had that happen again thankfully, probably because we now have a video doorbell! It was very easy to install, I would say install and set up took less than 30 minutes. It easily connected to our home WiFi. It works seamlessly, and has a great camera resolution, it is Very clear. We get alerts right away on our phones in addition to speaker alerts that someone has arrived. We know when the neighborhood stray cat visits our porch nightly. We did opt to pay the monthly fee for added services, which is very reasonably priced. The app is user friendly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nest Hello- December 31, 2021
I really like the video quality, how easy it was to add to the Nest app and other capabilities. Got it during Black Friday at a good value. My biggest issues were that it wasn’t capatible with my mechanical doorbell (not Google’s fault) so using my Sonos Beam and Nest Mini as the chime. Works pretty well. Other issue, more so with Best Buy was they installed the unit. My electrician tried to troubleshoot the chime issue and we couldn’t remove it from the front door due to how it was installed. They also kept the instrument to dislodge the doorbell. If not for the installation issues, I think this is a great doorbell that does the trick.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.