Google Nest Hello Wi-Fi Video Doorbell - Black/White
- Google Nest Hello combines the convenience of a video doorbell with the intelligence and high image quality of a Google Nest Cam
- Provides a live view of your front door and sends you a mobile alert when someone approaches, rings the doorbell, or leaves a package
- Smart technology is intelligent enough to tell the difference between a person and a thing; with a Nest Aware subscription (not included), Hello can even tell you if the visitor is someone you know or a complete stranger
- HD video with HDR imaging and night vision mean you can enjoy bright and clear video day or night, even in challenging lighting conditions
- 160-degree field of view and 4:3 aspect ratio ensure you can see visitors head to toe from close range, as well as packages on the ground
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth mean you can check in anytime from anywhere, and even view a 3-hour snapshot history to see what you missed
- HD Talk and Listen feature lets you have a loud-and-clear conversation with a doorstep visitor even if you're not at home
- Quick Response feature lets you respond to visitors with convenient pre-recorded messages
- Works with Google Assistant for convenient voice controls
- Note: Google Nest Hello requires an existing wired doorbell and chime, as well as 16V AC to 24V AC power and a 10VA transformer; mobile alerts, video streaming, and video recording require working internet and Wi-Fi
- 30-day free trial of Nest Aware cloud storage included (limited to one per home); if you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage
- Add a Nest Aware subscription for all your Nest cameras, speakers, and displays so you can get more video history and alerts that matter
- Nest Hello Video Doorbell
- Chime Connector
- 15° Wedge
- Release Tool
- Masonry Drill Bit
- Window Decal
- Wall Plate
- Extension Wires
- Wall Anchors
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7911 reviewers who responded, 7618 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Notifications- December 18, 2020
Very disappointed with this as a notifications. Went for a walk, it sent a notification familiar face (my name). 52 minutes later returns home no notifications. If it does not notify any new notifications for 52 plus minutes what is the point. My wife came home (familiar face) notifications. 11 minutes a parcel left at door step. No notifications. They are both recorded but I bought this to get notifications. Without familiar face notifications what is the point. Maybe I should turn off familiar face altogether. Very very disappointed with this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great for Safety- June 19, 2021
I reviewed a couple of products for safety sake. I finally chose Nest Hello and I am very pleased with the product. Some background - I live alone and I was unable to hear the doorbell when I was in the back of the house. When a door-to-door salesman actually broke my bell when I didn't answer, I decided at that moment to move forward. Nest notifies me and allows me to actually see who is at my door from my phone. And it is great that I can actually speak to the person and hear their response. The fact that I can also access it from my computer when I am in my office working is a real plus!!! There are options on stored records, length of the doorbell ringing, home/away, etc. There are just so many ways to tailor your Nest to your needs. Again, I am very pleased with my Nest.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed- July 3, 2020
This Video Doorbell was more complicated than they say. Had to purchase a new transformer. Their support people didn't help at all. Video notifications are always delayed by at least a couple of seconds. Once the trial period is over, it records snapshots - not video. Being Live shows video, but for a few seconds. Disappointed. Almost forced to buy their subscription, if you want to see anything as it happened, such as a theft. When I researched this, it said $5/month of $50/year. NOT, Canada pays $8/mth or $8/year.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report