Google Nest Hub (2nd Gen) Smart Display with Google Assistant - Chalk
- Second-gen Nest Hub features a 7" screen with 1024 x 600 resolution so you can watch your favourite Netflix or Disney+ shows, YouTube videos, and more (subscriptions may be required)
- Enhanced speaker with deeper bass produces powerful and crisp audio for your favourite music from a variety of streaming platforms (subscriptions may be required)
- Sleep Sensing with personalised insights and recommendations helps track when you go to bed, when you wake up, and how long you've slept by tracking your movement and breathing without a camera (paid subscription may be required after preview period)
- Intuitive on-screen controls allow you to play, pause, browse, and control the volume with a tap -- or you can simply say "Hey Google"
- Smart compatibility with thousands of devices allows you to turn on the lights, lock the doors, turn up the thermostat, or monitor your Nest video doorbells and cameras, and more with a couple of simple taps of voice commands (compatible smart devices sold separately)
- Track your calendars, create reminders, broadcast messages via Nest speakers (sold separately) around your home, and make voice calls with Google Duo
- Voice Match allows everyone in your household to see and hear their own schedule, commute, reminders, and even favourite playlists
- Quick Gestures let you control many features such as playing or pausing a song or video, snoozing an alarm, or stopping a timer by simply waving your hand
- When it's not in use, the Nest Hub works as the ultimate digital photo frame and automatically shows off your best shots from Google Photos
- Your evening page lets you wind down easily, fall asleep to relaxing sounds, turn off your lights, lock doors, set alarms, and check your morning schedule
- Sunrise Alarm allows you to wake up gently by gradually brightening the Nest Hub display and increasing the alarm volume
- Handy mic switch makes it easy to turn off the mic while the ability to clear your Google Assistant history whenever you want provides enhanced privacy
- Thoughtful design includes 54% recycled plastic in the enclosure and complements the decor in any room while the display adjusts to ambient light so it's never too bright or too dim
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Quality, Sound and Function.- April 18, 2021
I really like the Google Nest Hub. It was very easy to set up, and it works well. I bought one for my brother too. He has a Google Nest Mini, but it keeps disconnecting from the Internet every night, and although it seems like a common problem, there doesn't seem to be a fix for it. He has had no such issues with the Hub, and we both find it works seamlessly with the Mini. The sound quality is quite good for such a small speaker. All in all, I've very satisfied with this product. It seems to be good value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Works great.- April 30, 2021
The addition of better sound, gesture control and sleep tracking makes this a great upgrade to the last gen. The sleep tracking works great. I have 2 and it seems to identify sounds and and motion individually. I love the snooze by waving my hand! I wish the gestures worked on more apps. I'd love to skip tracks etc on Spotify, but that's not worth dropping a star for.If you already have a first gen, I don't know if this is worth upgrading too, unless you already wanted another Nest Hub.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy after one week of use- May 9, 2021
I owned the first generation prior to this one. I listen to a lot of music so I was interested in the 2nd generation primarily because the sound is much better. I’ve had it for a week now and I have no regrets. The sleep tracking is especially cool and gives you great info on your sleep habits.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report