Google Nest Hub Max Smart Display with Google Assistant - Chalk
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 10" HD touchscreen and stereo speakers with a 30W subwoofer bring your movies, music, and video calls to life
- With Google Assistant, control more than 1,000 compatible lights, cameras, TVs, and more (all sold separately) with your voice
- Calendar, commute, reminders, and to-do lists appear on the home screen to keep the whole family organised
- Google Duo lets you easily connect with multiple family or friends at once on a group call
- With Google Meet, start a video meeting for larger celebrations or gatherings with up to 100 people
- 6.5MP Nest Cam detects motion and provides live views from anywhere, so you can keep an eye on things at home
- Nest Aware subscription (sold separately) gives you features such as video recording and familiar face alerts
- Apps such as Chromecast, YouTube, Spotify, and more put entertainment right at your fingertips
- Watch your favourite Netflix shows on your Google Nest display (note: Netflix streaming membership required for use)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1181 reviewers who responded, 1075 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great addition to any room!- March 25, 2021
Started out with the smaller Hub, which is no slouch on its own, but this bad boy will provide you the upgrades needed to be an all in one device! Ive got mine in the kitchen, so I hear the kids talking to it all the time getting answers for homework, "how many ounces in a cup". Easy Google items, but it works incredibly smooth. I am a fan of the video chat ability, the ability to look in on my furry roommates when we're out and about. Its nice catching up on the news while Im cooking breakfast or dinner. Provides a better than expected sound quality while jamming out to Metallica, and even the Top 40 stuff the kids listen to. Big fan of the Hub!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Grands!!- June 27, 2020
We first bought the NES Hub (smaller version with NO camera) for our grand parents. At first, they just wanted to be able to see our Google Photo that was shared with them. Then it came to realization that the screen size was a bit on the smaller size. So, we kept the old hub and bought them this...Wow, it gave them more freedom to connect with us! It uses Google DUO (much much better than HangOut). It's so easy to have video conferencing from our phone to their Hub MAX. Although it cost way more than a regular hub (more than a tablet), but can't beat the convenience for a non-tech savvy grand parents who are not afraid to use it! Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Device for my Kitchen... Nest Phone App ***- October 11, 2019
If you enjoy the Nest Door Bell, you will also enjoy the New Google Nest Hub Max with Google Assist. Having this in my Kitchen to using Google Assist welcomes me to my Morning Drive, Morning Weather and News of the day. Also senses Noise and Motion... Dogs Bark, Phone Call on my answering machine, Activity into the refrigerator... LOL all on Camera... that you can easily turn on and off from the app or the back of the device. I moved my others to the Bedroom and Basement to monitor my Nest Door Bell ... Have not tried the Google Duo App yet but it's on the list to check in on my kids in stead of Facetime.. Would definitely Recommend..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.