Google Nest Hub Max Smart Display with Google Assistant - Chalk
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- 10" HD touchscreen and stereo speakers with a 30W subwoofer bring your movies, music, and video calls to life
- With Google Assistant, control more than 1,000 compatible lights, cameras, TVs, and more (all sold separately) with your voice
- Calendar, commute, reminders, and to-do lists appear on the home screen to keep the whole family organised
- Google Duo lets you easily connect with multiple family or friends at once on a group call
- With Google Meet, start a video meeting for larger celebrations or gatherings with up to 100 people
- 6.5MP Nest Cam detects motion and provides live views from anywhere, so you can keep an eye on things at home
- Nest Aware subscription (sold separately) gives you features such as video recording and familiar face alerts
- Apps such as Chromecast, YouTube, Spotify, and more put entertainment right at your fingertips
- Watch your favourite Netflix shows on your Google Nest display (note: Netflix streaming membership required for use)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 756 reviewers who responded, 714 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Perfect for Grands!!- June 27, 2020
We first bought the NES Hub (smaller version with NO camera) for our grand parents. At first, they just wanted to be able to see our Google Photo that was shared with them. Then it came to realization that the screen size was a bit on the smaller size. So, we kept the old hub and bought them this...Wow, it gave them more freedom to connect with us! It uses Google DUO (much much better than HangOut). It's so easy to have video conferencing from our phone to their Hub MAX. Although it cost way more than a regular hub (more than a tablet), but can't beat the convenience for a non-tech savvy grand parents who are not afraid to use it! Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Device for my Kitchen... Nest Phone App ***- October 11, 2019
If you enjoy the Nest Door Bell, you will also enjoy the New Google Nest Hub Max with Google Assist. Having this in my Kitchen to using Google Assist welcomes me to my Morning Drive, Morning Weather and News of the day. Also senses Noise and Motion... Dogs Bark, Phone Call on my answering machine, Activity into the refrigerator... LOL all on Camera... that you can easily turn on and off from the app or the back of the device. I moved my others to the Bedroom and Basement to monitor my Nest Door Bell ... Have not tried the Google Duo App yet but it's on the list to check in on my kids in stead of Facetime.. Would definitely Recommend..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don’t buy this unless you are totally google- November 20, 2019
the unit started problems from the beginning. I have a google account using my yahoo mail. Everything was fine until I got verify your account from google so I did. All of a sudden I notice my calendar wasn’t sinking. It got worse. Was on the phone with google home for 5 HOURS yes that long. They not only can they not fix because they don’t know how now I lost all third party apps access, like Pokémon so that’s now gone. The unit doesn’t even work now since tgg BF en suggested I delete the google account. I got it back but it won’t wirk with the nest. You have to be full google, email fro Gmail etc. and it doesn’t wirk well with an iphoneNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.