Google Nest Hub Smart Display with Google Assistant - Charcoal
- Voice match brings up your calendar, commute, reminders, and more on the home screen to keep you organized everyday
- Ask a question and receive immersive, visual answers from Google on anything from recipes to the weather
- 7" landscape touchscreen has a 1024 x 600 resolution, so your YouTube tutorials and video calls will be bright and sharp
- Catch up on recent news, add an item to your shopping list, or call a friend, all hands free
- Voice-control compatible lights, cameras, TVs, and more from a single dashboard
- Compatible with Nest and over 5,000 smart devices from over 400 brands
- Watch your favourite Netflix shows on your Google Nest display (note: Netflix streaming membership required for use)
- 30-day free trial of Nest Aware cloud storage included (limited to one per home); if you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage
- Add a Nest Aware subscription for all your Nest cameras, speakers, and displays so you can get more video history and alerts that matter
(The Google Nest Hub was previously released in the U.S. as the Google Home Hub.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7540 reviewers who responded, 7183 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does what expected, larger screen would be better- February 11, 2019
Does what a Google Home device does. The Home is viewed as a Google Home that is a great digital picture frame. Being able to tie it to your Google Photos is nice, but that requires some maintenance of your Photos (archiving things you don't want to show up or organizing albums and selecting the albums to show, else you get your crap photos like pictures of shopping lists, etc.) As for it being a digital frame, the screen quality is very good but the overall size of the device is pretty small and makes it a so-so frame. All in all, it is a fine device, not sure it is much better than a regular Google Home - the screen is nice but small.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Value- December 25, 2020
Ok, I officially like Google assistant over Alexa, I've been using both of the voice assistants since each came out, but when Google added it's smart home controller, and interface tools, it leaped ove Amazon's Alexa (which I still have 4 of), but now with more Google smarter devices, they just works better... they are smarter. May wife and I frequently play the who's smarter game, where we ask alexa a question or ask 'her' to do something; then ask the same of Google. We no longer keep count, google is that far ahead. With 20K pictures in the google cloud, this Smart Display is a wonderful picture frame. Wish the 10" eas less expensive...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product...lots of fun.. .- March 3, 2020
Prior to my purchase, I read a lot of reviews from different sources, found some interesting...and after researching it fully decided to buy. Great product... though it maybe a little small in size, it has an impressive display...and pack a punch with all it can do...it my not have all the PC bells, and whistles but I really didn't expect it to...maybe later...for now...I am loving it...Yes I can ask for example, what's the weather outside? What I get back is not just the voice telling me what is, but also displays it...Yes I can watch some of my favorite You Tube videos. Totally enjoyable...Yes I could go on and on...but thank you Google...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.