Google Nest Hub Smart Display with Google Assistant - Charcoal
- Voice match brings up your calendar, commute, reminders, and more on the home screen to keep you organized everyday
- Ask a question and receive immersive, visual answers from Google on anything from recipes to the weather
- 7" landscape touchscreen has a 1024 x 600 resolution, so your YouTube tutorials and video calls will be bright and sharp
- Catch up on recent news, add an item to your shopping list, or call a friend, all hands free
- Voice-control compatible lights, cameras, TVs, and more from a single dashboard
- Compatible with Nest and over 5,000 smart devices from over 400 brands
- Watch your favourite Netflix shows on your Google Nest display (note: Netflix streaming membership required for use)
- 30-day free trial of Nest Aware cloud storage included (limited to one per home); if you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage
- Add a Nest Aware subscription for all your Nest cameras, speakers, and displays so you can get more video history and alerts that matter
(The Google Nest Hub was previously released in the U.S. as the Google Home Hub.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2810 reviewers who responded, 2687 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Much worse than the home mini- May 4, 2020
Before getting the home hub we had numerous home minis around the house. I replaced our office mini with a home hub, and the thing is terrible! The mic on it doesnt pick anything up, and when it does it gets the commands wrong. I've never had an issue turning on the lights with a home mini, but with the home hub I have to repeat commands 3 or 4 times to even turn the lights on or off. I recommend getting the home mini, the screen upgrade currently isnt worth it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (3)Not helpful (5)Report
- Feel like throwing it across the room- October 9, 2020
Response “There was a glitch, try again in a few seconds” Or “Hmm, something went wrong. Try again in a few seconds “No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (6)Report
- Home sweet home- November 24, 2020
Great device to maximize the Google assistant app. Visual info on screen. Controlling my lights and thermostat. Decent audio. Good deal when on sale.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report