Google Nest Hub Smart Display with Google Assistant - Sand
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Voice match brings up your calendar, commute, reminders, and more on the home screen to keep you organized everyday
- Ask a question and receive immersive, visual answers from Google on anything from recipes to the weather
- 7" landscape touchscreen has a 1024 x 600 resolution, so your YouTube tutorials and video calls will be bright and sharp
- Catch up on recent news, add an item to your shopping list, or call a friend, all hands free
- Voice-control compatible lights, cameras, TVs, and more from a single dashboard
- Compatible with Nest and over 5,000 smart devices from over 400 brands
- Watch your favourite Netflix shows on your Google Nest display (note: Netflix streaming membership required for use)
- 30-day free trial of Nest Aware cloud storage included (limited to one per home); if you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage
- Add a Nest Aware subscription for all your Nest cameras, speakers, and displays so you can get more video history and alerts that matter
(The Google Nest Hub was previously released in the U.S. as the Google Home Hub.)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
- Glad I purchased!- September 21, 2019
I'm disabled limited hand and have mobility issues I have everything to have voice control lights and turning different appliances off and on eg. fans I added the nest in my kitchen and i was YouTube cooking videos and listen to music all hands free I'd be in trouble if i didn't have this help and the nest was at a great price with the choice to purchase two wall sconces which are very pretty I wish I had bought two when I wake at night I could look over and say "hey google"
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good- March 4, 2021
Works great! Just needs some more compatible apps because I can not stream Gaia to it unfortunately. You also have to be very specific when using voice command.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it. Great addition to our Google Home family :)- June 15, 2019
We have been using Google home for over a year now and the Google Nest Hub has been a great addition to the Google family. It's placed in our kitchen which is where we use it most. I love that you can have multiple timers on and now see a visual countdown of each timer w/o having to ask google how much time is left. Also, now when you ask for something to be added to the shopping list, you get a visual of your list which you can amend on the screen as well; and when asked a question she will produce visual results including weather and forecasts, pretty much anything you want. Another feature I really like is streaming music videos from YouTube while I'm preparing dinner, so much better than just listening to the radio. When not in use, she streams personal photos from my Facebook albums which I love and a clock at night. I highly recommend the Google Nest Hub!
Not helpful (0)Report