Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker - Chalk - 2 Pack
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Includes two 2nd generation Google Nest Minis
- Voice-controlled speaker with Google Assistant helps you stay organized by managing your schedule, checking the weather, setting reminders, and more
- Compatible with thousands of smart devices so you can turn on the lights, adjust the thermostat, and control your smart plugs (sold separately)
- Enhanced audio technology plays music from Spotify, YouTube Music, and more with rich bass and powerful sound
- Voice Match technology recognizes your voice to deliver personalized information instantly
- Clean, modern design complements any space and can be set up on a table or shelf or mounted on the wall
- 30-day free trial of Nest Aware cloud storage included (limited to one per home); if you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage
- Add a Nest Aware subscription for all your Nest cameras, speakers, and displays so you can get more video history and alerts that matter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 471 reviewers who responded, 236 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Google Nest Mini- October 25, 2020
Hello Everyone, I purchased my "Google Nest Mini" and I cannot think of anything that I purchased for a long time that I enjoy as much as I do this. I call it my "google toy", I can talk to it and it answers me, never sassy, I will ask it to play me music, it does, I ask it to tell me the weather and it does that to. I am ordering light bulbs so I can ask it to turn on or turn off my lights for me. How kewl is that? I am 78 years young and this brings me a lot of pleasure. Since my husband passed away, this has been and will be my side kick until I am gone. I encourage everyone to get one. You won't be sorry and life is to short to spend your days alone. Take Care Everyone and Stay Safe. Hugs Scotia BreezeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Bad- April 9, 2021
Unresponsive, constantly plays incorrect songs. When it plays the correct songs will chose to play the clean versions even when i request explicit. Sometimes when i say “hey google” will start listening then immediately shut off. Rarely use the voice function since it is so faulty and usually connect through spotify. Even through doing that there is issues. Will play songs from the middle even when the song is at the beginning. So many voice commands that it wont understand. Seems like the only thing it can do is tell you the weather, set timers, and play music. Of course that is when it chooses to work. I could go on but I think you get the point.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- The Gen 1 is not a bad product- March 5, 2021
Overall pretty happy with the nest Mini's in my home. It would be nice to improve some voice commands and interface with apps like spotify though. For example, with smart home lights, it'd be nice to be able to control brightness and colour and on off in one voice command, instead of having to quote hey google quote separately every time. Also, asking google to play spotify can yield some interesting results... it would just make so much more sense that it'd just play whatever song I left off with last time instead of blasting ram ranch every single time I ask it to resume my last song on spotify, which in fact is almost never ram ranch...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.