Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker - Coral
- Voice-controlled speaker with Google Assistant helps you stay organised by managing your schedule, checking the weather, setting reminders, and more
- Built-in timers and alarms help to ensure you never miss an important appointment
- Compatible with more than a thousand smart devices so you can turn on the lights, adjust the thermostat, and control your smart plugs (sold separately)
- Upgraded audio technology plays music from Spotify, YouTube Music, TuneIn, and more with rich bass and powerful sound (additional subscriptions may be required)
- Make calls using a Google Duo account to other Google Duo users anywhere in Canada and the United States
- Intercom feature lets you send messages from your phone to everyone at home or chat between rooms with other Google Nest speakers or displays
- Voice Match recognises voices to provide personalized information for up to six users (additional setup and enrollment required)
- The built-in Google Assistant lets you use your voice to stream your favourite shows and videos right to your TV
- Volume controls on the speaker, as well as voice- and phone-controlled volume adjustment make it easy to turn the speaker up and down
- Downtime helps everyone to disconnect from technology at particular times while family-friendly filters block access to inappropriate content
- Clean, modern design complements any space and can be set up on a table or shelf or mounted on the wall
- 2nd generation of the Google Home Mini
- Google Nest Mini
- Power Adaptor
- Documentation Bundle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7737 reviewers who responded, 6227 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mini, many problems- September 22, 2021
Device looks great, sounds great when playing music. Unfortunately, this and my several others throughout my house, the software has become problematic. Taking the AI several times up get simple tasks correct. (I've been using Google assistant for several years, and this is happening with my new and old devices)I'm not sure what to do, sometimes it's so far out in left field we laugh. "ok Google, turn on living room lights.... Ok the weather Thursday will be rainy and a high of 65 degrees". Is the reply we get, things like that. I have 4 people at home and all have the same issuesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Mini Around- September 22, 2021
I absolutely love the Nest Mini and have several of them throughout the house. They're small enough not to be obtrusive in a room yet powerful enough to handle many request.I like being able to create different groups with them so that I can play music through different rooms, parts of the house, downstairs, upstairs or throughout the house.Another cool feature is linking two Mini's to get stereo sound. I have them connected this way in my office and love that I can listen to stereo music to get me through my workday.The one drawback to linking two Minis to get stereo sound is they have to be the same generation. It would be nice to be able to connect a gen1 Mini with a gen2 Mini.Other than that, I love them. Will probably end up with more of them!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a pain!- September 22, 2021
Since I use my alexa, my nest has been sitting in the box for like a year. I decided, hey I'll hang it in the bathroom and use it instead of my Bluetooth hooked up to Spotify. So now when I'm in the living room, and I'm screaming at my phone for the assistant, hey Google, OK Google, and nothing. Then I hear the one in the bathroom screaming and trying to talk to me. Needless to say I got tired of it and so did my neighbors. So it's unplugged laying on top of the dresser until I find someone to give it to. The Google nest / assistant is actually a lot smarter than Alexa. I will say that. But if you use it as a speaker, don't. But as an assistant I will give it four stars, because I never give anything five stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.