Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker - Coral
- Voice-controlled speaker with Google Assistant helps you stay organised by managing your schedule, checking the weather, setting reminders, and more
- Built-in timers and alarms help to ensure you never miss an important appointment
- Compatible with more than a thousand smart devices so you can turn on the lights, adjust the thermostat, and control your smart plugs (sold separately)
- Upgraded audio technology plays music from Spotify, YouTube Music, TuneIn, and more with rich bass and powerful sound (additional subscriptions may be required)
- Make calls using a Google Duo account to other Google Duo users anywhere in Canada and the United States
- Intercom feature lets you send messages from your phone to everyone at home or chat between rooms with other Google Nest speakers or displays
- Voice Match recognises voices to provide personalized information for up to six users (additional setup and enrollment required)
- The built-in Google Assistant lets you use your voice to stream your favourite shows and videos right to your TV
- Volume controls on the speaker, as well as voice- and phone-controlled volume adjustment make it easy to turn the speaker up and down
- Downtime helps everyone to disconnect from technology at particular times while family-friendly filters block access to inappropriate content
- Clean, modern design complements any space and can be set up on a table or shelf or mounted on the wall
- 2nd generation of the Google Home Mini
- Google Nest Mini
- Power Adaptor
- Documentation Bundle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7986 reviewers who responded, 6410 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Small Speaker, Big Sound!- October 18, 2021
I have multiple Nest Mini's in various places in my home. From the garage, to the kitchen, to the bedroom, they fit in anywhere!The small form factor and the multitude of places to purchase stands for this speaker make it easy to keep it accessible but still have it fit the decor and style of your home.Though small. The sound quality is nothing to be worried about. It has excellent bass and far reaching sound; in a loud garage, or a quiet bedroom, the sound manages to fit the environment well.I am extremely pleased with these speakers and would recommend that anyone who is looking to get into Google Assistant or home automation take these into consideration!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Google Nest Mini- October 25, 2020
Hello Everyone, I purchased my "Google Nest Mini" and I cannot think of anything that I purchased for a long time that I enjoy as much as I do this. I call it my "google toy", I can talk to it and it answers me, never sassy, I will ask it to play me music, it does, I ask it to tell me the weather and it does that to. I am ordering light bulbs so I can ask it to turn on or turn off my lights for me. How kewl is that? I am 78 years young and this brings me a lot of pleasure. Since my husband passed away, this has been and will be my side kick until I am gone. I encourage everyone to get one. You won't be sorry and life is to short to spend your days alone. Take Care Everyone and Stay Safe. Hugs Scotia BreezeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- This is the defective product of google- September 2, 2021
If you want additional fraustration in your life then buy nest mini. every day you need to restart 10 times to make it work, Always It will tell there is a glitch, please try again after some time. I raised a ticket with google customer support, but they said to reset it. i did multiple times it did not resolve the issue. the device is good when it works but most of the time service will not work, I kept on near my router, there is no chance of network issue still it does not work. i tried one device from Amazon alexa it is wirking without any issue since last 7 onths. Now i am planning to replace all my nest mini to alexaNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report