Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker - Sky
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Voice-controlled speaker with Google Assistant helps you stay organised by managing your schedule, checking the weather, setting reminders, and more
- Built-in timers and alarms help to ensure you never miss an important appointment
- Compatible with more than a thousand smart devices so you can turn on the lights, adjust the thermostat, and control your smart plugs (sold separately)
- Upgraded audio technology plays music from Spotify, YouTube Music, TuneIn, and more with rich bass and powerful sound (additional subscriptions may be required)
- Make calls using a Google Duo account to other Google Duo users anywhere in Canada and the United States
- Intercom feature lets you send messages from your phone to everyone at home or chat between rooms with other Google Nest speakers or displays
- Voice Match recognises voices to provide personalized information for up to six users (additional setup and enrollment required)
- The built-in Google Assistant lets you use your voice to stream your favourite shows and videos right to your TV
- Volume controls on the speaker, as well as voice- and phone-controlled volume adjustment make it easy to turn the speaker up and down
- Downtime helps everyone to disconnect from technology at particular times while family-friendly filters block access to inappropriate content
- Clean, modern design complements any space and can be set up on a table or shelf or mounted on the wall
- 2nd generation of the Google Home Mini
- Google Nest Mini
- Power Adaptor
- Documentation Bundle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4984 reviewers who responded, 4289 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Google Nest Mini- October 25, 2020
Hello Everyone, I purchased my "Google Nest Mini" and I cannot think of anything that I purchased for a long time that I enjoy as much as I do this. I call it my "google toy", I can talk to it and it answers me, never sassy, I will ask it to play me music, it does, I ask it to tell me the weather and it does that to. I am ordering light bulbs so I can ask it to turn on or turn off my lights for me. How kewl is that? I am 78 years young and this brings me a lot of pleasure. Since my husband passed away, this has been and will be my side kick until I am gone. I encourage everyone to get one. You won't be sorry and life is to short to spend your days alone. Take Care Everyone and Stay Safe. Hugs Scotia BreezeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Nearly Perfect- April 15, 2021
I like it a lot. I have 4 of them and use them all the time. I have all of these set up as 2 different speaker pairs, so they stereo together (great feature) and act as 1 speaker to Home and apps. The sound is good, better than what you expect from their size. My only issue is with the connecting. Maybe it's because I have a lot of Google speakers, but often when I try to play media out of a speaker, either in Spotify or Home app, a random speaker will be missing. It's frustrating, as it always seems to be the speaker for the room I am in! It's a small complaint (that may not even be the actual units issue) for a really great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better, but range issues- April 16, 2021
Its bass response is much better than before, the mounting hole at the back comes in very handy. Wifi range is not the best so I can connect it sometimes but then it tells me a few days later that it doesn't have wifi access (and it is not even the furthest from the router; a moe remote first gen model does better). Also, I have 6 Google Home speakers here and it sucks because the one that isn't online will take over the others when I ask for something and just tell me it's offline. I'm still working on adding a second router that will repeat the signal and make it all work (DHCP and Cast protocol handover between 2 routers from different makes is not the easest thing in the world it seems).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.