Google Nest Temperature Sensor
- Compatible with the Google Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation (sold separately)
- Tells your Google Nest Thermostat what the temperature in a certain room should be at a certain time of the day
- Bluetooth LE connectivity enables simple wireless connection to your Google Nest thermostat; just place it on a wall or shelf and installation is complete
- Works with Google Assistant for convenient voice controls
- Can be customised, controlled, and programmed using the Nest App on your compatible smartphone or tablet
- Nest Temperature Sensor
- Mounting Screws
- Installation Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1536 reviewers who responded, 1442 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing Product and simple to install- June 27, 2020
This product allows your a/c unit to regulate the house temperature based on the placement of this sensor. And you can switch back and forth between this sensor and the Nest thermostat! It’s as easy as making a selection in the Nest App. You can toggle at your will; from sensor to Thermostat and back to sensor. With the Nest app you can schedule the system to use the hall thermostat during the day and the sensor at night. And the installation is quick and easy! All you need is a screwdriver. I love the fact that you can move this sensor from room to room if you desire. What an amazing addition to our home! No more hot nights in our bedroom.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must if you have a Nest and want more control...- March 24, 2019
These are a neat accessory for Nest thermostats because you can place them in different areas of your home (or wherever your Nest is deployed) and have that particular area be the master of the Nest as pertains to specific temperatures in that zone. We have them in a few different rooms and can, for instance, have the AC or heat set to react to the temp in the bedroom when we go to bed and then revert to the Nest thermostat in the morning, etc. These merely extend the level of control your Nest platform has overall. I recommend these. (And yes, for those who are not certain, you do need to have a Nest first - i.e. they will not work standalone.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!- August 30, 2019
I love these Nest temperature sensors. I purchased a Nest thermostat, and of course my thermostat is located in the hallway. I always sat in the living room and would freeze. So I purchased a few of these. I placed one in my living room, one in my bedroom, and one in my children’s room. I set the thermostat to use the sensor in the living room until bedtime, and then use the sensor in the bedroom. I have been able to have total control over my heating and cooling. These are a little pricey but I’ve been using rewards and gift cards to ease the pain. If you have similar problems with your heating and cooling, I would definitely recommend this sensor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.