Google Nest Wifi 5 Router with 2 Points - 3 Pack
- Three-pack whole home mesh Wi-Fi system is expandable to cover larger homes, thicker walls, and narrow layouts with reliable coverage (additional points sold separately)
- One Wi-Fi router with two Wi-Fi points is strong enough to allow up to 300 connected devices to run smoothly and stream multiple 4K videos at the same time
- Two-band, 11ac wireless standard delivers AC2200 wireless speeds
- Easy set-up in the Google Home app lets you connect and manage devices, create screen-time limits for kids, prioritize devices, and create guest networks
- Google Assistant in the Nest Wi-Fi point lets you use your voice to control connected devices
- Automatic updates keep the network safe and secure
- Soft, natural curves and a neutral hue effortlessly complements your décor
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supplies
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3067 reviewers who responded, 2698 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Router for Google Nest Users- June 15, 2020
We kept having issues with speed, buffering and being able to watch 4K movies with our last router. We had 100 megabytes per second and only got as high as 74. So after looking into the google nest router 2 pack, we read reviews and all were good. We already had the nest doorbell and monitor so it was an easy choice for us after being so happy with the other google product. Easy install and portable device syncing. We have the main router in our office and that works great for all of the devices we use on a regular basis as well as the Xbox in the basement. The other one is up stairs for all the smart TVs. No issues at all since our purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed feelings about Nest WiFi- July 9, 2021
Nest WiFi seems to provide solid reliable mesh coverage. But only if it's in routing mode. Not if you want to use your own router / use the wifi as a bridge. Because of this it's still significantly crippling for anything but the most basic installation. Plus the limited amount of settings makes you totally dependent on the automation doing everything right. For simple installs (never had a client self install any other WiFi system this simply), yes I'd recommend. For more complex setups with IoT or work related security or network segmentation, multi-wan, etc. No because although it provides good coverage it lacks the flexible configuration.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great product- July 9, 2021
I replaced my Nighthawk router with the Google Nest Mesh system. My internet works great now, and there's no more internet issues (I was facing a number of dropped internet issues every day)! I have two complaints-- 1. The pause function has some bugs. I once paused my work computer and then I couldn't unpause it. I had to work with Google support, and we ended up having to do a factory restore. 2. You cannot block specific sites from a computer. It would be awesome to be able to block Roblox or other such sites when my kids are working on their homework. It would also be great to be able to block other sites (like adult sites) permanently.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.