Google Nest Wifi 5 Router with Point - 2 Pack
- Two-pack whole home mesh Wi-Fi system is expandable to cover larger homes, thicker walls, and narrow layouts with reliable coverage (additional points sold separately)
- One Wi-Fi router with one Wi-Fi point is strong enough to allow up to 200 connected devices to run smoothly and stream multiple 4K videos at the same time
- Two-band, 11ac wireless standard delivers AC2200 wireless speeds
- Easy set-up in the Google Home app lets you connect and manage devices, create screen-time limits for kids, prioritize devices, and create guest networks
- Google Assistant in the Nest Wi-Fi point lets you use your voice to control connected devices
- Automatic updates keep the network safe and secure
- Soft, natural curves and a neutral hue effortlessly complements your décor
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supplies
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5450 reviewers who responded, 4902 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not very stable- February 22, 2020
So far it has cut out numerous times on our computers while gaming and streaming video, I have 20 devices hooked up, smart light switches and plugs, camera, motion sensors, the strange thing is that devices that are near the extender are connecting to the main unit in the basement and getting a low signal instead of connecting to the one upstairs 10 feet away. It changes all the time some days devices will connect to the closes one with good strength then if i run the test a little later it switches to the unit fartest away and i get a weak signal again, It has been 3 weeks and not very impressed with its performance for over 400 bucks
Not helpful (0)Report
- Why didn't I buy this sooner- September 20, 2021
Seriously, why didn't I buy this sooner? Once I bought the router and the point, I took off all my personal devices off of the Comcast router and added to Nest wifi. To say I have faster speed is an understatement. I have a lot of devices at home, and since working from home, the internet was pretty slow. Plus, I don't have live TV (Amazon Fire TV), and streaming is used a lot in my home. Now all my devices are faster being on Nest Wifi, and I am still able to utilize the main router for all other devices at home. I especially love the fact that I can now get a wifi signal outside from the Nest Wifi, where I could not with the Comcast router. All around 5 stars from me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Router for Google Nest Users- June 15, 2020
We kept having issues with speed, buffering and being able to watch 4K movies with our last router. We had 100 megabytes per second and only got as high as 74. So after looking into the google nest router 2 pack, we read reviews and all were good. We already had the nest doorbell and monitor so it was an easy choice for us after being so happy with the other google product. Easy install and portable device syncing. We have the main router in our office and that works great for all of the devices we use on a regular basis as well as the Xbox in the basement. The other one is up stairs for all the smart TVs. No issues at all since our purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.