Google Nest Wifi 5 Router
- Whole home mesh Wi-Fi system is expandable to cover larger homes, thicker walls, and narrow layouts with reliable coverage (additional points sold separately)
- One Wi-Fi router with one Wi-Fi point is strong enough to allow up to 200 connected devices to run smoothly and stream multiple 4K videos at the same time
- Two-band, 11ac wireless standard delivers AC2200 wireless speeds
- Easy set-up in the Google Home app lets you connect and manage devices, create screen-time limits for kids, prioritize devices, and create guest networks
- Google Assistant in the Nest Wi-Fi point lets you use your voice to control connected devices
- Automatic updates keep the network safe and secure
- Soft, natural curves and a neutral hue effortlessly complements your décor
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supplies
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- back to my 2 year old router for now- July 19, 2020
The first product I've purchased from Best Buy since the 90's that I had to returwill not appeal to technically advanced users - easy setup - poor performance cannot use a PC for configuration - must use highly limited app Gigabit Ethernet performance actually got worse with this router WiFi performance - slightly wider range but sluggish The ability to see each device's bandwidth usage was neat - but not enough to make me keep this "stylish" over priced routerNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Not worth the price at all- July 19, 2020
Bought this router become of the simple access controls, and those have been great. However as a internet delivery system it is not nearly as good as other routers that cost half as much. It cuts out regularly and randoms chokes bandwidth. There are only 9 things on my network. Don't waste your moneyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- 2.4GHz band is deadly slow- April 1, 2020
The unit looks great, setup is simple, nicely integrates to Google Home. However, one this forces me to return it: on 2.4GHz band the speed is fraction of MBit/s. Connect a single device (Samsung Galaxy S10) to Wifi, standing 1 meter from the router - the speed is great, speedtest.net shown full 100 Mbps, avaialble from ISP. Step 4-5 meters away from router, it switches to 2.4GHz. Speedtest.net shows 0.1 Mbps (zero point one megabit per second, remember dialup?). Trying different devices, the same story. Since most of Wifi security cameras use 2.4 GHz band, there is no way to stream any video from camera. 5GHz band is good. I maybe god a broken unit, don't want to try again with this brand. My 10 years old DLink works much better.
Not helpful (25)Report