Google Nest (Wired) Wi-Fi Video Doorbell - Black/White
- Google Nest doorbell combines the convenience of a video doorbell with the intelligence and high image quality of a Google Nest Cam
- Provides a live view of your front door and sends you a mobile alert when someone approaches, rings the doorbell, or leaves a package
- Smart technology is intelligent enough to tell the difference between a person and a thing; with a Nest Aware subscription (not included), Google Nest doorbell can even tell you if the visitor is someone you know or a complete stranger
- HD video with HDR imaging and night vision mean you can enjoy bright and clear video day or night, even in challenging lighting conditions
- 160-degree field of view and 4:3 aspect ratio ensure you can see visitors head to toe from close range, as well as packages on the ground
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth mean you can check in anytime from anywhere, and even view a 3-hour snapshot history to see what you missed
- HD Talk and Listen feature lets you have a loud-and-clear conversation with a doorstep visitor even if you're not at home
- Quick Response feature lets you respond to visitors with convenient pre-recorded messages
- Works with Google Assistant for convenient voice controls
- Note: Google Nest doorbell requires an existing wired doorbell and chime, as well as 16V AC to 24V AC power and a 10VA transformer; mobile alerts, video streaming, and video recording require working internet and Wi-Fi
- 30-day free trial of Nest Aware cloud storage included (limited to one per home); if you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage
- Add a Nest Aware subscription for all your Nest cameras, speakers, and displays so you can get more video history and alerts that matter
- Google Nest Doorbell (Wired)
- Chime Connector
- 15° Wedge
- Release Tool
- Masonry Drill Bit
- Window Decal
- Wall Plate
- Extension Wires
- Wall Anchors
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8669 reviewers who responded, 8276 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS.- July 9, 2020
The nest app makes this dummy proof. And I had a blast installing this I'm no electrician or anything. Got it when it was on sale too!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worked great, now major AI issue- July 31, 2020
BUYER BEWARE. There is an ongoing issue with many Nest Hello owners where it is no longer detecting people or packages. The Nest is easily worth a 4/5 star before this started but it has been going on for over a year now with no fix. Just google "Nest hello no longer detecting people" and you will see what I mean. And yes, I am many others have reached out to Google to ask for assistance. They all give the same unhelpful procedure. Turn it off, uninstall it, install it, reset settings, blah blah blah it doesn't work. I have sent them numerous videos showing people walking up to my door with no detection with no explanation other than "we are working on it". I even asked if they could send me a second unit just to see if it was a hardware issue but nada, they won't do that as they are convinced it is a software issue. It probably is, seeing how mine and many others worked flawlessly for a time and then randomly began experiencing this issue. For this reason alone I can NOT recommend this product to anyone until this MAJOR issue is fixed. Literally just today I asked my neighbor to pick up a package that was left on my porch (Nest didn't detect the package, another big problem) and when she went to pick it up it didn't detect her walking up in plain focus and picking it up and walking away. It only records it as motion which won't send a notification to your phone (otherwise you'll receive dozens of notifications an hour, voiding its usefulness). Essentially my Nest Hello is about useful as sticking a phone to the door and hitting record.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Too small to mount where old one was installed- January 4, 2022
I got the Google Hello Wired doorbell and began the installation. After removing the wall plate of the original doorbell button, I saw that there was a large hole behind it with a metal plate with screw holes to attach the plate. The Hello doorbell mounting bracket was too small to reach any part of the wall. There is no plate included to adapt the doorbell in my situation. I advise you to verify what is behind the plate on your wall. Hopefully my photos will help you before you make the same mistake as me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Better Doorbell Camera- June 27, 2020
We had another doorbell camera Pro from “R” brand. Had it for 3 years during which time it was a constant one issue after another. Then customer service told me that it was broken and I could buy a new one. No thanks! With the Nest doorbell I’ve had no issues in 6 months of use. Seems to respond faster than the “R” brand ever did. You can control more features with Nest than the leading competitor. Video is sharper and audio is more distinct. Nice to know when a package is delivered or someone is at the door. It works with my existing chime better than the old one. Connect it to your google account and you can ask you assistant to show you the front door and you get the video. Also comes with a handy angle adapter if your existing bell is off to one side. YouTube videos are helpful in setting it up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it! Gives a sense of security and works great- July 4, 2020
We have a couple nest cameras and the nest hello doorbell . Easy to install and setup and we recommend purchasing a subscription to log and download any video. We love being able to see everyone come to the door. Delivery services , guests and wildlife and the video is clear. You can also respond immediately if you happen to be upstairs or in the bathroom to let people know you’ll be right there or to tell them you don’t want to be bothered!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.