Google Pixel 4a with 5G 128GB - Just Black - Unlocked
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Gorgeous visuals, powerful performance
- 6.2" HD+ OLED screen delivers visuals in sharp and vivid colours, whether you're browsing the internet, playing games on Stadia, streaming movies in HD, or checking your email
- gOLED display with Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 resolution at a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and HDR support presents everything in vibrant, detailed hues
- 128GB of built-in storage capacity provides plenty of space for your contacts, photos, games, and more
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor with 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM and Qualcomm Adreno 620 graphics card delivers outstanding performance to run a range of applications simultaneously
Stunning cameras for all your needs
- 8MP f/2.0 front-facing camera, along with 12.2MP f/1.7 dual-pixel and 16MP f/2.2 ultra-wide rear cameras, let you take amazing photos and videos
- Cameras have loads of features including autofocus detection, optical and electronic stabilization, Live HDR+, Night Sight, Portrait Light, powerful photo editing tools, and more so you can capture stunning selfies, portraits, landscapes, food, and beyond
- Rear camera can shoot up to 4K at 30fps and 60fps, as well as 1080p, to deliver crystal-clear, highly detailed videos with fun features including cinematic pan and a suite of editing tools
The 5G future at lightning speed
- With the incredible speed and power of 5G, you'll be ready for the hyper-connected future
- 5G hotspot is powerful enough to keep multiple devices connected at once
- Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO) and LTE support give you further wireless connectivity options
Powered up and connected
- 3885mAh rechargeable lithium-ion adaptive battery can last up to 48 hours on a single charge in Extreme Battery Saver mode (based on your usage)
- 18W quick-charge gives you a fast boost when you need it
- Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC technologies let you pair the smartphone to a range of compatible wireless devices including headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
- 3.5mm audio jack gives you an additional option to plug in a variety of wired headphones
Keeping you in touch with those who matter most
- Google Duo HD screen-sharing lets you watch the same video together, share your latest photos, and more in video chats (note: requires Google Duo app; not available on group calls)
- Dual microphones with background noise suppression give you great sound for calls, video chats, and more
Even more features
- Android 11 operating system gives you seamless access to a range of apps and features
- Titan M security chip, Pixel Imprint fingerprint sensor, and Google Play Protect for anti-malware protect your phone for added security
- Google Assistant voice assistant helps you send texts, receive or make calls, control apps, and much more -- all by using your voice
- Pixel Recorder app automatically transcribes speech and organises different types of audio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 coating gives you even more protection
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
- When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
- Pixel 4a (5G)
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
- 1m USB-C cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Quick Switch Adapter
- SIM card tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 160 reviewers who responded, 155 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Solid Phone that works as intended- December 14, 2020
I absolutely love this phone. While it isn't built with traditional premium materials like all glass or metal, the plastic body is very solidly built, and is much less prone to breakage. You honestly won't notice this at all. The software on this phone is vey intuitive, and runs smooth. I've experienced no lag, or glitches at all. The phone has the latest 5G radio, so you get the latest speeds. This phone costs a lot less than the flagships, but runs just as well. Even if you have the money for the top of the line phones, I would suggest getting this phone instead.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great phone for the money- December 12, 2020
Inserted my SIM card and the phone works flawlessly. Now the powerhouse but not significant lag either. Camera works awesome. That's to be expected with Pixel. my area doesn't have 5G yet so I can't comment on that. But the screen has good brightness and the performance is what I hoped for. Battery life has been outstanding with Google's adaptive learning for how you use your battery. No issues playing any games on it either. For the money I feel it is a much better deal than some of the flagship phones I have bought in the past.. order and pick up was a piece of cake they brought it out to my car within 10 minutes of arrival for curbside pickup.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beast of mid ranger from Google- January 5, 2021
This is an absolute beast of a device. The amazing google camera and Ai we all know and love. I was a bit skeptical because it does not have the latest high end chipset but then learned it was the same SnapDragon 765g that is in their flagship pixel 5...so I was proved wrong. Games play great, snappy os thanks to no bloatware and of course 3 years of software updates guranteed! Screen is bright and crisp. If i had one complaint it would be that the hardware is nothing to shout about. Its a polycarbonate build, so fancy plastic but built solid and well and no need to worry about it shattering if dropped. overall a great google device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.